What The Falcons Mean To Me In Liverpool

Hello all just want to say my name is Daniel I'm 24 been following the falcons from 2002, wasn't much of a follower of the sport as didnt understand it but it was one day when I happened to catch a highlight of the Vikings game when Vick went crazy and that insane moment two defenders ran in to each other and I was just hooked.

Not ashamed to say that's how my love of the Falcons began and totally imersed myself in knowing all about the sport and the team and history (thought to myself what are the odds I fall in love with these losers haha) but man has it been a journey unfortunately Vick never reached the potential he had and then the whole "incidents" Ron Mexico, water bottle, dogs and Petrino.

Seeing your team just embarrass itself, believe me I felt it everybit as bad as you guys that's how much I'd come to care, id never change teams. This was my team. I have the same love for them as I do Liverpool Football Club, for those that don't know from the 70sto late 80s we dominated football like lombardis packers or the Yankees and well we haven't won the league trophy or "Super Bowl" since 89! I'm so scared I will never see it happen as in 2005 we won the champions league which is basically a Super Bowl (competition of all the teams in europe) and the circumstances behind how we won. Imagine the Falcons in the Super Bowl behind 35-0 at the half only to come back in the most extraordinary manner to tie it 35-35 then hang on and have the other team fumble at 1inch line in overtime! That's what we overcame, hense my username! (Can't change it lol)

The reason for this post and me finally making a contribution to this board is because I've lurked these boards since 2002 and only once ever posted when we beat Cincinnati and Vick was like the pocket passed and runner, unstoppable. Was a good few games that for Vick even had a stormer at Denver, peerless price two touchdown game haha! But anyway despite the excitement of having Vick then the Armageddon and now this era of sheer dreaming I just can't bare the negativity that infests this board daily for the last couple of years. I mean everyone for one minute take a step back reflect and now picture what team we are now! Mike smith/Ryan/dimitroff/blank and co, guaranteed winning seasons five of them and the joy of wanting to punch a wall cause we lose games we all think we should win and the expectation we should win!

Look I've experienced success with LFC and that night in Istanbul (YouTube it to understand) was the single greatest moment of my life, it was the fifth time we won that trophy and thus got to keep it, the next day the team paraded the trophy to 750,000 dreaming liverpool fans and you know what I'd give anything to be there Sunday then the following Sunday all the way to New Orleans cause you know what I've got that gut feeling this teams going to rise up, the fire in smitty and Ryan is there I just know it, we have already witnessed something outrageously unbelievable these past years but there's just one thing left and it'll be worth the wait.

RISE UP, you guys are so lucky to be at the game Sunday let me hear you. It's my bucket list to see a Falcons game as I've seen games in Wembley.

Sorry for the long read but just wanted to share my story and if we don't win ill do what I do every time we or LFC fail ill be mad, ill be upset then ill get over it and then ill get excited then ill start dreaming again next year!

Ps. Ryan is only behind manning, brady and Rodgers at the minute end of. Julio worth every penny and then some. Defence balling under Nolan F*** stats use your eyes.

funny to think we have falcons fans across the pond. I wake up early most weekends to watch EPL and even some League Championship matches so I know how you feel-being a fan seperated by distance.

Liverpool needs to figure some things out quickly, don't they.

We've just been so badly run for so long compared to our rivals that were now back in rebuilding mode, we have a solid manager with a good philosophy we just have to be sensible now and the next few years as we don't have much money. We need to be like the rays competing with the Yankees but its possible and ill always dream! Plus we're building a very young exciting team!

We've just been so badly run for so long compared to our rivals that were now back in rebuilding mode, we have a solid manager with a good philosophy we just have to be sensible now and the next few years as we don't have much money. We need to be like the rays competing with the Yankees but its possible and ill always dream! Plus we're building a very young exciting team!

I always liked liverpool growing up and then you let go of my boy Michael Owen!!

Now I don't so much have a favorite team. I enjoy following the yanks around wherever they land and cheer for them to do well. I used to actually cheer for their squad as a whole but it left me with a new team every year- now my squad is my old favorites Nottingham Forest but I do enjoy seeing the mid tiers throw haymakers at the man uniteds and chelseas of the world.

I always liked liverpool growing up and then you let go of my boy Michael Owen!!

Now I don't so much have a favorite team. I enjoy following the yanks around wherever they land and cheer for them to do well. I used to actually cheer for their squad as a whole but it left me with a new team every year- now my squad is my old favorites Nottingham Forest but I do enjoy seeing the mid tiers throw haymakers at the man uniteds and chelseas of the world.

Owen wanted to leave the silly little man, turns out his best years was with us! FA Cup is what you need to see, like 500 teams in England competing and there's constantly upsets and small teams getting far. Small stadiums with crazy crowds and the worst playing surfaces possible haha

Glad to have you here. You bring back a lot of memories. I think we finally have the team, coaches, and front office to get it done and these boys are hungry. Hope you can make it to a game sometime, maybe come visit when the new stadium is complete. :)

It's always great to hear about fans from other parts of the world. You guys give us homers a bit of perspective, and maybe a bit of hope.

I might even start paying attention to Liverpool. Always liked football/soccer, but with no team in Atlanta it's difficult to get hooked to one club.

Atlanta Silverbacks are doing pretty well as far as getting a crowd. It's NASL which is lower level of play the MLS and yes the MLS isn't near as good as most other leagues but it's growing. I think most "soccer" fans would have a good time at a Silverbacks game..they have sections full of Ultras who do flares and drums and such

Hello all just want to say my name is Daniel I'm 24 been following the falcons from 2002, wasn't much of a follower of the sport as didnt understand it but it was one day when I happened to catch a highlight of the Vikings game when Vick went crazy and that insane moment two defenders ran in to each other and I was just hooked.

Not ashamed to say that's how my love of the Falcons began and totally imersed myself in knowing all about the sport and the team and history (thought to myself what are the odds I fall in love with these losers haha) but man has it been a journey unfortunately Vick never reached the potential he had and then the whole "incidents" Ron Mexico, water bottle, dogs and Petrino.

Seeing your team just embarrass itself, believe me I felt it everybit as bad as you guys that's how much I'd come to care, id never change teams. This was my team. I have the same love for them as I do Liverpool Football Club, for those that don't know from the 70sto late 80s we dominated football like lombardis packers or the Yankees and well we haven't won the league trophy or "Super Bowl" since 89! I'm so scared I will never see it happen as in 2005 we won the champions league which is basically a Super Bowl (competition of all the teams in europe) and the circumstances behind how we won. Imagine the Falcons in the Super Bowl behind 35-0 at the half only to come back in the most extraordinary manner to tie it 35-35 then hang on and have the other team fumble at 1inch line in overtime! That's what we overcame, hense my username! (Can't change it lol)

The reason for this post and me finally making a contribution to this board is because I've lurked these boards since 2002 and only once ever posted when we beat Cincinnati and Vick was like the pocket passed and runner, unstoppable. Was a good few games that for Vick even had a stormer at Denver, peerless price two touchdown game haha! But anyway despite the excitement of having Vick then the Armageddon and now this era of sheer dreaming I just can't bare the negativity that infests this board daily for the last couple of years. I mean everyone for one minute take a step back reflect and now picture what team we are now! Mike smith/Ryan/dimitroff/blank and co, guaranteed winning seasons five of them and the joy of wanting to punch a wall cause we lose games we all think we should win and the expectation we should win!

Look I've experienced success with LFC and that night in Istanbul (YouTube it to understand) was the single greatest moment of my life, it was the fifth time we won that trophy and thus got to keep it, the next day the team paraded the trophy to 750,000 dreaming liverpool fans and you know what I'd give anything to be there Sunday then the following Sunday all the way to New Orleans cause you know what I've got that gut feeling this teams going to rise up, the fire in smitty and Ryan is there I just know it, we have already witnessed something outrageously unbelievable these past years but there's just one thing left and it'll be worth the wait.

RISE UP, you guys are so lucky to be at the game Sunday let me hear you. It's my bucket list to see a Falcons game as I've seen games in Wembley.

Sorry for the long read but just wanted to share my story and if we don't win ill do what I do every time we or LFC fail ill be mad, ill be upset then ill get over it and then ill get excited then ill start dreaming again next year!

Ps. Ryan is only behind manning, brady and Rodgers at the minute end of. Julio worth every penny and then some. Defence balling under Nolan F*** stats use your eyes.

GOOD TO HAVE YOU

You got my boy Daniel Agger.. He is amazing..

funny to think we have falcons fans across the pond. I wake up early most weekends to watch EPL and even some League Championship matches so I know how you feel-being a fan seperated by distance.

Liverpool needs to figure some things out quickly, don't they.

UKFalc has even come to a couple games at the Dome. Mozzie came all the way from Australia. I think I remember him proposing to his wife on the field.

If you remember the two TD game from Peterless Price then you must remember T.J. Duckett absolutely running over John Lynch and sending him to the sideline right?