San Antonio Falcon Fans

Man, I live in New Braunfels but have my in-laws in town so I am screwed. They know enough to leave me alone during Falcons games though.

Ah, New Braunfels area. Love it there too I am there every summer tubing and going to Schlitterbahn. Even when visiting Austin I usually stay in the San Marcos area.

Way off topic, but my goodness that is a huge Buccees off of 35. I even read somewhere it's the largest gas station in America.

Ah, New Braunfels area. Love it there too I am there every summer tubing and going to Schlitterbahn. Even when visiting Austin I usually stay in the San Marcos area.

Way off topic, but my goodness that is a huge Buccees off of 35. I even read somewhere it's the largest gas station in America.

LOL... Buccees is a disgrace of excess. You can't leave that "gas station" without spending $100 on stuff you absolutely don't need.

And San Marcos, per capita, has the most attractive women of anywhere in the world.