Dirk Koetter Likes Our Chances To Go All The Way. Hope Mike Nolan Agrees

Bring It

WHAT.. did you expect our coaches to come out and say that he DIDNT like our chances.

The bigger story is that he declined the rest of his interviews BECAUSE of him believing we can go all the way. This was the main part of the article that got me excited...

“It was just plain and simple, I’ve got a great job here,” Koetter said. “You don’t get many chances in your coaching career to be with a team that has a chance to go all the way. We have that opportunity here, and I’m excited to be a part of it.”

The bigger story is that he declined the rest of his interviews BECAUSE of him believing we can go all the way. This was the main part of the article that got me excited...

“It was just plain and simple, I’ve got a great job here,” Koetter said. “You don’t get many chances in your coaching career to be with a team that has a chance to go all the way. We have that opportunity here, and I’m excited to be a part of it.”

Aka no one really wanted him so he needed to put a positive spin on it.

Both Bolan and Koetter would be wise to spend the next two seasons in Atlanta, get us a Chanpiobship or two and then expand their horizons and essentially choose to fill the head coaching vacancy of their choice. If Nolan goes to Jax, he will be a defensive Coordinator again in 2015 after getting fired for under-performance.

Jacksonville is where head coaching aspirations go to die...

YOU get it.

Thanks.

Both Bolan and Koetter would be wise to spend the next two seasons in Atlanta, get us a Chanpiobship or two and then expand their horizons and essentially choose to fill the head coaching vacancy of their choice. If Nolan goes to Jax, he will be a defensive Coordinator again in 2015 after getting fired for under-performance.

Well Smitty and Tom Coughlin did pretty good coming OUT of Jax. Staying there seems to be the problem. LOL

Tom Coughlin

True enough...I was referring to the 2012 edition of the Jaguars who are likely to make a splash in the off season by signing/trading for Tebow.

It will be very interesting to see what happens with Tebow with the Jags new GM on board.

I'd love to see Tebow get a real shot at being the No.1 starter with an offense designed around him.

Hey....................it just might work !!

With 32 NFL teams there should be an "Alternative" offense out there to shake things up. Why not try it ??

I listen to Mike Nolan talk and he seems unflustered by the whole thing.I can't help but love this guy.

It seems like his under this cool exterior lies a mass murderer or something and the switch is turned on on Sunday's and for the rest of the week he just has this ultra cool exterior.

Anyone else get the same sought of feeling with regards to Nolan???