I Know No One Watches First Take But..

I'm watching it now. Big Boi is representing for the "A". Falcons hat, didn't he write the song, "You can find me in the "A"? Anyway, why wouldn't anyone watch "First Take". It's the best sports talk show in it's time slot.

Is there a hint of racism here. Or is there just a dislike for Stephen A. God forbid, an outspoken black man, who's arguably more articulate than his average white counterpart. Yes, I said it!

I'm watching it now. Big Boi is representing for the "A". Falcons hat, didn't he write the song, "You can find me in the "A"? Anyway, why wouldn't anyone watch "First Take". It's the best sports talk show in it's time slot.

Is there a hint of racism here. Or is there just a dislike for Stephen A. God forbid, an outspoken black man, who's arguably more articulate than his average white counterpart. Yes, I said it!

Stephen A Smith is the only somewhat redeeming quality of that show but the combo of him a Dip Clueless is too much to take. Thats what they should call it "Too Much To Take" Edited by Atlbirdawg

Stephen A is a goob most of the time. I dont care for some of the crap he spits out. He just likes to spew to get the ratings.

Juan-Williams-Race-Card.jpg

Seriously, dude, I think most people on this board would agree that it's Bayless that makes that show unbearable to watch. Nobody is actively trying to avoid the show because of an outspoken black man like Stephen A.

Watched it. Big Boi was just representing his city. Didn't have much real insight but it's not his job so can't be mad at him. He just basically said it's our time, Turner has fresh legs, we have tons of playmakers over and over again. Skip made a comment flat out that he Seahawks has great corners so "You know White and Julio will be taken out of this game". I laughed because we all know that's BS. Big Boi just said something like don't forget about Gonzalez.

Of course Big Boi is gonna rep for us. He's from here.

As for First Take, I only watch it when nothing is on and usually after a few mins I remember why I don't watch. I think Bayless & to a lesser degree Stephen A say things for effect more than anything. Can't hate because that's lead to ratings but definitely not my cup of tea.

Seriously, dude, I think most people on this board would agree that it's Bayless that makes that show unbearable to watch. Nobody is actively trying to avoid the show because of an outspoken black man like Stephen A.

The proverbial "Race Card" was played way before people of color were allowed to sit at the table. So don't hate the Player, hate the inventors of the Game.

Watched it. Big Boi was just representing his city. Didn't have much real insight but it's not his job so can't be mad at him. He just basically said it's our time, Turner has fresh legs, we have tons of playmakers over and over again. Skip made a comment flat out that he Seahawks has great corners so "You know White and Julio will be taken out of this game". I laughed because we all know that's BS. Big Boi just said something like don't forget about Gonzalez.

Man I'm so tired of hearing about Seattle corners...I think they are overrated

I'm white and I agree. Stephen A is okay but he's getting dragged down into the scum known as First Take by that mother of all morons, Skip Bayless. I just flat quit watching it because it was depressing me to the point of taking Xanax that there could actually be someone as dumb as Skip Bayless on the face of this Earth.

Stephen A sounds like a moron. "What about when Green Bay beat y'all down 2 years ago?" What part of "2 years ago" don't you understand, fool?

I never watch that show, and seeing this clip revealed that it's even worse than I remember. At least Rob Parker got fired. That "peach-picking, BBQ-eating Atlanta fans" garbage he spewed last year was enough to get him on my sh|t list. One less "cornball brother" on TV making all brothers look bad.

Edited by Mega Flare