All I Know..

helmsman

Is that we had better not lose to a rookie in the divisional playoffs. Seriously, no excuses, we had better not lose. The guy is a rookie, Matt Ryan is in his fifth year and his fourth play off appearance.

If we lose, which we WONT, we deserve all the hate and criticism from now until we lift the Lombardi.

We will win though. Cuz ant no way are 13-3 squad is getting pounded by a Fckng rookie. End of discussion. IDC how well the guy has played.

SHUT HIM DOWN

I dont care. I have nothing conrete to add here--- because there is nothing TO add except WINS. So I perhaps will choose to baffle with bs instead of dazzling with brillance. Key strokes for diff folks dig? My boy Ryan is on the gravvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvy train and that rookie Wilson is not up to par yet.

To add a sliver of credible analysis here: The NFL is a QB driven league. That being said I fully expect our QB to fck up their QB.

i agree with the basic point: The Falcons cannot lose this game and avoid the 'pretender' label.

If Ryan playing poorly causes the loss, then yeah, it's on him. But if he's leading the team to 28+ pts and they lose a shootout because the D can't stop the read-option, then i wouldn't lay that at his feet.