Serious Question.

ya_boi_j

But he's asking who has he shut down. I don't see that as hate, it's a legit question. He can be a good corner, but haven't truly shut anyone down.

Well i'm of the opinion that shutdown corners don't exist and the one that does (revis) gets away with holding like nobodies business. To answer the question. No one remotely close to the level of roddy and julio.

Well i'm of the opinion that shutdown corners don't exist and the one that does (revis) gets away with holding like nobodies business. To answer the question. No one remotely close to the level of roddy and julio.

Bailey is the only corner I respect as a shutdown. I agree about Revis, who also has help over the top sometimes.

They are " big " so that means they are " great " .....rolleyes.gif Sherman is ranked #13 by NFL stats, Browner #53. Samuel is rated #6 , Dunta # 36 and McClain # 27 .... but according to the Seafags fans they are sooooooo much better than our CBs .....rolleyes.gif

yeah we have the better group

They aren't shutdown corners, especially Browner. Browner is overrated and gets beat quite a bit which explains why he led the NFL in pass interference penalties last season.

Sherman is good and is one of the top corners but he is not a shutdown corner.

What do you mean by 'shut down'? Make the WR irrelevant? Sherman is #1 in the league for passes defensed, and he has 8 INTs. Coaches tell their QBs not to test him.

As far as Browner, he is a thug, plain and simple. His job seems to be to manhandle his WR, so he'll get alligator arms. A lot of times, his WR doesn't get off the line, his 'bump' is that good. Don't let that fool you tho. He is one of the better CBs in the league. But Sherman being so good means we can double team Browner's WR.

Sherman is a very good corner, but the Falcons aren't going to be scared of him.

Browner can't run with our guys, so he'll try and manhandle them. He'll probably have help over the top on every single play of the game.

I'm thinking SEA will play the sides and not have their corners follow. Do you put roddy on shermer or julio?

I'm thinking SEA will play the sides and not have their corners follow. Do you put roddy on shermer or julio?

Roddy plays on Sherman's side most of the time, Julio on Browner's side.

Julio will have some one on one opportunities with Sherman, but Seattle would be idiots to do the same with Browner, and I doubt they will. He can't run with Julio, they know that.