Falcons Fans In Virginia Unite On Sunday!

hellosma

The big game is on Sunday and I wanna try and get all the Falcons Fans in the Norfolk/Hampton/Richmond/Suffolk... **** anywhere In Virginia around those areas to either take over a sports bar or maybe get a viewing party going somewhere. Would anybody be up for it? I know a couple good places in the Hampton roads area but speak up and let's all get together for the game this Sunday to cheer on the birds!

I'd be down to drive up to Richmond if we can get something together or a place to go. I don't know any places in Richmond though, I'm in the Hampton Roads area. Any ideas?????

I'd be willing to meet up with some folks in Colonial Heights or Chester, there are several good places to watch the games. I can't drive down to the Hampton / VA Beach area though.

Well, if you are in Fairfax or Arlington you are close enough to DC and in DC there is a good group of people who watch the games at the Mellow Mushroom in Adams Morgan. This place has a projection TV and during the season always had the Falcons game on the big TV upstairs as well as the sound on. Good place, good food, BIG win!

I am in DC and cant decide if I will go there or freak out in my own den and watch. Should be interesting.

Go Falcons!

Well as of right now I am reserving some tables at the NASCAR sports grill in Newport News/Hampton. If you want to come and join send me a message and ill give you my contact info. But if someone knows of a place in Williamsburg or other that wants to help set something up, I'm all for that!