Dk: All Three Rb Will Be Used On Sunday.

falcons007

Asked about the RB and how important Michael Turner is against Physical Defense. Its not just Mike but others are important and need to be physical. Either he is trying to mislead or just making sure all RB are used.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/audio/Koetter_Matts_Going_To_Do_Fine/6298359b-d42e-4690-a579-1b8c5dbf5857

Also Dled stop asking dumb questions.

I certainly hope so.... Whether we hate Turner or not, let's face it..... Against a D like Seattle's, it certainly helps to have a big back that can soften up the middle of the D line over the course of the game.... We are going to need Turner to show up and have a big game, whether we like it or not.... Quiz should also be a big factor in screens and off-tackle runs.... Snelling can mix it up as a physical runner and as an option coming out of the backfield.... It's a shame his health prevents him from being an every down back, or we would certainly see a lot more of him...

Irregardless, Turner is really going to have to earn his pay this weekend...

you have officially entered the DK fan zone.

Now that is a 180.

I did a while ago. I still think he was a little negligent in toughening up this offensive line in the preseason, but maybe it will turn out to be the right thing to do.

Maybe the Offensive line has a lot left for the post season. We'll see.

I liked Koetter's interview a lot. He sounds so relaxed, not tense in slightest. Confident the offense is going to rock on Sunday.

His dimeanor may mean absolutely nothing, but it makes me feel good.

His demeanor makes me feel better than someone coming out and saying, "we just don't have the right personnel for that." I believe his demeanor will hopefully rub off on the offensive guys instead of the defeatist attitude that permeated the locker room last year.

His demeanor makes me feel better than someone coming out and saying, "we just don't have the right personnel for that." I believe his demeanor will hopefully rub off on the offensive guys instead of the defeatist attitude that permeated the locker room last year.

I remember that garbage. I wanted to slap the fire out of Mularkey. How he still has a job is absolutely beyond me. Surely, it won't last much longer.

I bet the offense is much better prepared than listening to an OC who keeps telling them we can't block the DL and it won't be a good matchup.