Cannot Get Anything Done....

I know it's not just me but I can't get anything done this week the anticipation is killing me. I'm suppose to be studying for the Georgia Bar but I can't focus because of the game. Anyone else having the same issue's.

I am having the same issue. It has been **** these last 2 days for me. I just find myself checking espn,nfl.com, this board, their board, its torturous. And to think there is 4 more days of this.

2marrow I am just going to try to sleep as much as possible lol

I have a lot of high hopes this year. After the last three trips with this regime. For some reason I'm VERY optimistic! Can't stay off the boards and the sports radio stations. I can't explain why but I'm thinking Super Bowl! Lofty goals and I'll fall hard if we pizs this away, but I BELIEVE it this year.

I'm trying to study for the LSATs myself, but no good.

Good luck with the LSAT I hate standardized test and the LSAT in particular make sure you do good the first time because if you retake its only an average of the two test which makes it impossible to bring score up which makes it needless to retake it. Law School was a backup plan for me so I barely studied for it and even went to the test hung over and paid for it. Thankfully my GPA saved me.

Yep attention span is for chit right now pulled in to work downtown this morning in a very white collar area and happened to see a guy in a Seahawks Jersey strolling down the street. Rolled down my window and yelled at him "Seahawks Suck" which he promptly gave me the finger LOL while all the yuppies were looking around LOL.