The Poster Known As E.t.

Knight of God

You're usually on point with the birthday wishes KOG. That being said, you missed mine last year and it really hurt my one feeling. I now have this terrible angry burden off of my chest so I can move forward amicably. Happy birthday E.T.

I was kidding.... about the moving forward part. I'll never forget the shun I felt and I vowed to be a better poster because of it.

Ok, I'm done being silly hahaha.

You're usually on point with the birthday wishes KOG. That being said, you missed mine last year and it really hurt my one feeling. I now have this terrible angry burden off of my chest so I can move forward amicably. Happy birthday E.T.

I was kidding.... about the moving forward part. I'll never forget the shun I felt and I vowed to be a better poster because of it.

Ok, I'm done being silly hahaha.

Not as on point as you think. I started doing this a little over a year ago when I noticed that no one was doing this anymore. So now I check the calender and see who's up. If I don't recognize a name, or don't see one...I may not post it. Also if I know a guy doesn't come around much that may do it. Like ET here. He posted that his birthday had been a day prior.

If I miss someone a guy can PM me and I'll post it as though it was just normal.

Not as on point as you think. I started doing this a little over a year ago when I noticed that no one was doing this anymore. So now I check the calender and see who's up. If I don't recognize a name, or don't see one...I may not post it. Also if I know a guy doesn't come around much that may do it. Like ET here. He posted that his birthday had been a day prior.

If I miss someone a guy can PM me and I'll post it as though it was just normal.

I was just having fun bud. I have been waiting in the birthday shadows to beech a little but all good natured. The older we get the less we actually announce it. I think everyone appreciates your efforts though, that's the real reason I posted.

I was just having fun bud. I have been waiting in the birthday shadows to beech a little but all good natured. The older we get the less we actually announce it. I think everyone appreciates your efforts though, that's the real reason I posted.

I didn't take you personal...LOL!!! I was actually using that as a PSA.