Message To Tatf

HEIST

This motherfu*ker gets crazier every time he comes around. I don't understand wtf he is talking about during games in Chat and this is no different.

Don't let him fool you though. He is most definitely not a Falcon's fan. Should hear the crap that comes out of this guys mouth during games. Guy is a Taint fan through and through.

This motherfu*ker gets crazier every time he comes around. I don't understand wtf he is talking about during games in Chat and this is no different.

Don't let him fool you though. He is most definitely not a Falcon's fan. Should hear the crap that comes out of this guys mouth during games. Guy is a Taint fan through and through.

i'm so much of aints fan that i predicted that drew brees record streak would come to an end against the falcons. If i was a dedicated enough aints fan to troll these forums, do you think i would ever admit that brees record would come to an end against the falcons? No, because im a falcons fan. I troll the chat just to watch the blind homers get worked up, because its funny :-)

Dismissed!

i'm so much of aints fan that i predicted that drew brees record streak would come to an end against the falcons. If i was a dedicated enough aints fan to troll these forums, do you think i would ever admit that brees record would come to an end against the falcons? No, because im a falcons fan. I troll the chat just to watch the blind homers get worked up, because its funny :-)

Dismissed!

What ever makes you feel better there champ.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

What??unsure.png Is there another game this that nobody told me about?angry.png

your face at the end how me spit out my Ramon noddles.