Hope We See A Lot Of This On Sunday...

decouddance.gif

Both of our Pro-Bowl caliber ball hawking safeties will be playing together for the first time since November in this game. If you aren't excited about the game now, you never will be.

Russel Wilson's a stud, no lie...but I wouldn't say no to a pick for each of our bad boys on Sunday.

Kinda curious about what you guys think though. Gotta consider having Moore spy Wilson, since Spoon is too valuable in run D to risk it...and the option is something the Seahawks excel at. Thoughts?

Another poster posed the question ina thread title, "What do you think the coaches have been doing?' The coaches knew out of the Vikings, Seahawks, and Redskins that they would see some top rushers. What did they practice on? Im betting wrapping up the ball carrier. I think that Nolan will produce a scheme that will keep Lynch at bay. Not shut him down, just make Seattle beat us with Wilson's arm. We have played and beaten some mobile QBs this year. I am also willing to beat that Nolan has schemed against some while the DC of the Broncos and the Dolphins. Wonder how well the dolphins did while defending Vince Young? Too drunk to do the research myself. LOL

decouddance.gif

Both of our Pro-Bowl caliber ball hawking safeties will be playing together for the first time since November in this game. If you aren't excited about the game now, you never will be.

Russel Wilson's a stud, no lie...but I wouldn't say no to a pick for each of our bad boys on Sunday.

Kinda curious about what you guys think though. Gotta consider having Moore spy Wilson, since Spoon is too valuable in run D to risk it...and the option is something the Seahawks excel at. Thoughts?

Lol hope I don't have to see that dance in particular.

If Nolan does dial up some good blitz packages and we get good pressure on Wilson, I can easily see Asante and DeCoud each getting a pick in this game. But I think the Seahawks will start the game trying to establish the run, so before we can get much heat on Wilson the DL and LB's are going to have to stop Lynch. I think the Falcons' defensive staff will know the Seahawks will try to get their run game going and will be prepared to stop it cold. If the Falcons can put up a quick TD or two, then you'll see things start getting a little dicey for Mr. Wilson.

Edited by PokerSteve