Expert Picks - Straight Up -- Divisional Rounds

These guys have no sense of what is going on emotionally with the Falcons. They don't grasp how fed up and fired up the Falcons are to end their play-off drought and win this game. The Giants game should've given them a clue, but apparently they were all too busy sniffing the Seahawk's jock straps to perceive reality.

For the last few years wild card teams have been doing well. However, the history of the league is that we get all excited about wildcard teams when they win an exciting game while the top seeds sit and wait, but come the second round the 1s and 2s remind everyone while they are 1 and 2s. I think 3 of the 4 top seeds move on.

I know the world disagrees with me...but I think Denver is the pretender in the crowd.

For the last few years wild card teams have been doing well. However, the history of the league is that we get all excited about wildcard teams when they win an exciting game while the top seeds sit and wait, but come the second round the 1s and 2s remind everyone while they are 1 and 2s. I think 3 of the 4 top seeds move on.

I know the world disagrees with me...but I think Denver is the pretender in the crowd.

as mentioned in another thread about streaks, the longer the streak goes, the more likely it is to be broken. I don't think the Broncos make it past the AFCCG, if they win this week. RayRays last chance to add some more red spots to Peytons forehead, he'll take advantage, LOL

Jason LaCanfora?. . . . the former "dork" journalist from D.C??? . . . . I know this dude. He dont know anything about football . . . no, not even pee wee league football. I dont watch or read much of anything relating to sports. . . not into sports like THAT. . . only watch the Falcons and occasionally some other games but I know La Canfora doesnt know a thing. How the helll did this cat end up a sports journalist/analyst?

Wow. . .dang. . . you too? I thought I was the only one. . .

Well, that makes two of us. . . .

I got Ravens, Patriots, Falcons, and 49ers. . . .