Redskins Accuse Seahawks Of Cheap Shots

Bring It

But don't the Falcons have the dirtiest OL in the NFL? We'll be fine. And Sherman is in for a RUDE awakening. He should stay away from the Falcons' sideline, Asante will break him down emotionally. Not to mention Roddy...

wasn't there an article out before the NYG game, where the giants players said that wasn't the case any more? something about an old coach who coached them to play dirty and with him gone it didn't apply anymore? seems in changing, they've forgotten how to run block

editing to add: even over on their own board, some of their fans wonder how sherman gets away with some of the stuff he does, so that should make it pretty obvious

Edited by papachaz

wasn't there an article out before the NYG game, where the giants players said that wasn't the case any more? something about an old coach who coached them to play dirty and with him gone it didn't apply anymore? seems in changing, they've forgotten how to run block

Yeah, I know, I was kinda being sarcastic on that one. They were labelled 'dirty' because they'd block after the whistle. They've lost that fire a bit.

But seriously, Roddy and Asante will ruin Sherman.

Not surprising, every team Seahawks played said the same thing. It all started in week 2 cowboys game when Tate took a cheap shot on Sean Lee the LB of Cowboys. Its same story every week and makes you wonder how they get away with that crap.

Agree.

While watching Sunday we were surprised how the refs allowed so much shoving, pushing, even punching after every other play. It was constant. The refs promote that crap by allowing it.

They didn't say anything about deangelo hall getting ready to kick the ish out of Tate when he was on the ground

the game got chippy and quick. Hall was all over tate as you pointed out. He did the same thing to Baldwin. . and Garcon was pissed off at Browner for being Browner. Browner was thumping him pretty good. After Thomas' interception he cheap shitted Browner and lost his hellmet in the exchange.

The Hawks will hold and grab and do everything they can to get an edge. If that is dirty, then so be it. They get caught now and then.

Personally, I see it as the same as BB, it's not a foul if you can get away with it.

Edited by Top Cat

Agree.

While watching Sunday we were surprised how the refs allowed so much shoving, pushing, even punching after every other play. It was constant. The refs promote that crap by allowing it.

I was rather shocked as well. they let way too much go...both ways

Not surprising, every team Seahawks played said the same thing. It all started in week 2 cowboys game when Tate took a cheap shot on Sean Lee the LB of Cowboys. Its same story every week and makes you wonder how they get away with that crap.

Did you even see the play???? It was a good hit. Don't be jealous that your receivers won't do it for the falcons. Play hard or go frickin home!!

Richard Sherman is one of those "free spirit" guys that every team should have. Don't you guys have one?

We actually have 3. Spoon, Asante, and Roddy White. I love hearing about how physical the Seahawk corners. Well Browner will get to pick on someone is own size in Julio Sunday, and that didn't work out well for him last year.

Also Sherman gets to square off with a state wrestling champ in Roddy White. I know Sherman has done well this year with play and trash talking, but Asante has been all-time great at both in the post season. . . for 10 years.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

But don't the Falcons have the dirtiest OL in the NFL? We'll be fine. And Sherman is in for a RUDE awakening. He should stay away from the Falcons' sideline, Asante will break him down emotionally. Not to mention Roddy...

SHEman is nothing but a girl....literally I never seen someone talk my crap then a any women I have met.