Smitty Is Looking Serious!

Falcon Fantom

Coach Smith looks like a drill sergeant. He looks like he is ready to lead his men to the battle field. Rarely smiled. He knows what is at stake. Serious business, not shlts and giggles! I see a man determined to crush whoever is in front of him!

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media-lounge/videos/Smith_Joins_The_Coaches_Show/bfedeaa8-faa0-40a0-819b-672951f9a2c4

Coach Smith looks like a drill sergeant. He looks like he is ready to lead his men to the battle field. Rarely smiled. He knows what is at stake. Serious business, not shlts and giggles! I see a man determined to crush whoever is in front of him!

http://www.atlantafa...9b-672951f9a2c4

He is really changing things up this week. He is being so open it is almost strange. He described what part of what practices were dedicated to each team and what engagements of the game (situations like 3rd down) we practiced when last week. The zinger was when he said, "I'm not giving and injury report, but Abe will practice.

It's a little like he is in no BS mode, himself included, this week.

He is really changing things up this week. He is being so open it is almost strange. He described what part of what practices were dedicated to each team and what engagements of the game (situations like 3rd down) we practiced when last week. The zinger was when he said, "I'm not giving and injury report, but Abe will practice.

It's a little like he is in no BS mode, himself included, this week.

That is what I took from it. Another poster said that the team has been in playoff mode all season, I believe that. I can remember before the regular season started, the players were making statements about the post season, but catching themselves and being humble stating, "If we make it to the post season". I have no doubt in my mind that they know how good they are and were just trying to be PC. They know they have a lot of weapons and can beat anyone in the league. All the "Major" games they needed, they won. Primetime games, they won.

Edited by Falcon Fantom