2 Of The Best Looking Uniforms On Display Sunday

Kizu_7

Guest Negatorris

Lol nahhhhhh. Our red and whites are boring. They look a tad better with the black undershirts... And the Seahags will never have good looking uniforms... Ever. Our alternates are better than anyone's uniform, hand down though.

The best regular unis might be the Chargers.

I like the Seahawks new uniforms, especially the home unis. I've grown tired of the designs of the late 90's. Actually, I like most every uniform out there aside from Chicago and KC. I even like the Jags uni.

I love the KC all white unis. Texas A&M's all white unis are also badass.

Teams aren't allowed to wear throwbacks in the playoffs I believe.

"The NFL was the last of the major professional sports leagues to adopt the third jersey rule in 2002, with the only exceptions being the 1994 season, when teams issued a throwback uniform in honor of the league's 75th Anniversary. Initially, the NFL rule stated that a team may wear their third jersey only once a year, however, after one year this restriction was increased to twice a year. There are currently no rules on wearing alternate pants. Teams are also permitted to wear alternate jerseys as often as desired in playoff games (except theSuper Bowl, where teams must wear their standard uniforms); the only team to do so (other than in 1994) was the 2008 San Diego Chargers."

​ According to wikipedia