So Were 0-4 In The Playoffs Now?

Miller2Rison

i keep seeing on espn and in the newsand stuff how "Atlanta has lost 4 straight payoff games" are they talkin about the nfc championship game eight years ago? lol wow thats funny and i love it let our current regime know we even sucked eight years ago right before we playa rookie at home....

i knew it was going to be a long day for andrew luck for ray ray's possible last dance in baltimore, russell wilson i advise to get ur pain killers refilled.

i keep seeing on espn and in the newsand stuff how "Atlanta has lost 4 straight payoff games" are they talkin about the nfc championship game eight years ago? lol wow thats funny and i love it let our current regime know we even sucked eight years ago right before we playa rookie at home....

i knew it was going to be a long day for andrew luck for ray ray's possible last dance in baltimore, russell wilson i advise to get ur pain killers refilled.

It is just as bad as ESPN using the Falcons record vs the Saints dating back to 2006 when Payton/Brees era started instead of 2008 when the Smitty/Ryan era started.

it is true but that was the nfc championship game lol guess the beat down we gave to the rams didnt count just dont know why they feel they should point that out

It's just a simple true statistic, I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about it. We are going to start a new streak on Sunday.

The Falcons might win Sunday but I don't see either team 'slaughtering' the other. It's just not that type of matchup. Two good defenses on the field will result in a close game, and I'd put the over/under around 43.

I see the Falcons winning by 2 TDs. . . when did SEA all of a sudden become this feared, vaunted team.

Falcons 34

Seahwaks 20

What I see happening is the Hawks jump out to a 2 TD lead, then that feeling, the feeling that players, coaches and fans have been trying hard to forget starts to overtake them that yet another playoff loss is going to happen. It will be a hard fought game, but the Hawks will not back down, they will keep attacking, that's just what they're doing this season. Sorta like Karma. Hawk's defense will get turnovers in this game, Ryan will show that for some reason he falls apart in playoff games. Oh well there's always next year. Can;t wait for Sunday.

What I see happening is the Hawks jump out to a 2 TD lead, then that feeling, the feeling that players, coaches and fans have been trying hard to forget starts to overtake them that yet another playoff loss is going to happen. It will be a hard fought game, but the Hawks will not back down, they will keep attacking, that's just what they're doing this season. Sorta like Karma. Hawk's defense will get turnovers in this game, Ryan will show that for some reason he falls apart in playoff games. Oh well there's always next year. Can;t wait for Sunday.

What I see happening is that we don't hear from you again after about 1:30 PM on Sunday.

Old Man Mclure smile.png

Oh yea, How I can forget my main man Mcclure. . .dude had been a staple here since he was drafted in 2000 and as a 7th round draft pick, gave us much more than anyone could imagine. . . He is one of the ones I really want to get a ring for. . .he deserves it BIG TIME . . .probably more than anyone else on the team . . .dude has been through it.

yeaaah I have been seeing that a lot consistently, you can twist any stat and make it sound good. thats ********, I'll take the 0-3 in the playoffs but 0-4 no. oh well make it 1-4 in last five playoff games then after this sunday.

They have been misprinting stuff like this about us all year. I remember after the Dallas game that we just won the ESPN graphic on screen while they were talking said we lost. laugh.png

lol that was classic