Will The Georgia Dome Be Sold Out?

Drwill

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True i didn't think of that, but having actual 71k + people in the stands

Dome has high percentage of people in the stands almost 98%, I would assume it will be the case for playoffs too. Its good in a way because if it was DAL OR GB more than half of those tix would have gone to opposing team fans. Not many SEA fans are going to fly all the way to east coast.

There is another 7,000 seats for sale on Ticket Exchange, and the price has already dropped to around 70 bucks for the cheapest seats on both sites. So anybody thinking about grabbing a ticket but thinking it was going to costs way too much, you might want to keep an eye on those sites as the game gets closer.

So 18,000 playoff seats are at this time unoccupied lol.

Atlanta...a great sports town!

The folks who snatched up those tix were counting on the Redskins I think; now they'll be lucky to sell them for 20 under face cause the potheads aren't coming all the way over here from Weedville, Washington.

The folks who snatched up those tix were counting on the Redskins I think; now they'll be lucky to sell them for 20 under face cause the potheads aren't coming all the way over here from Weedville, Washington.

lol, seriously? you dont know how this works?

there are TONS of ticketbrokers who operate on sites like stubhub, cheapseats, etc. who wait in the same lines we do and they buy as MANY as they can- then they resell them.

does that make us less of a sports town? the falcons % are pretty respectable.

the people who bought them werent Redskin fans, they are just brokers...it's how it works.

Edited by Markieh18

Yeah....Mr. Blank might want to watch what is happening with these tickets very closely if he is seriously considering PSLs of $2,000 per seat.

There is another 7,000 seats for sale on Ticket Exchange, and the price has already dropped to around 70 bucks for the cheapest seats on both sites. So anybody thinking about grabbing a ticket but thinking it was going to costs way too much, you might want to keep an eye on those sites as the game gets closer.

just beware there is about a 20plus dollar service charge.

lol, seriously? you dont know how this works?

there are TONS of ticketbrokers who operate on sites like stubhub, cheapseats, etc. who wait in the same lines we do and they buy as MANY as they can- then they resell them.

does that make us less of a sports town? the falcons % are pretty respectable.

the people who bought them werent Redskin fans, they are just brokers...it's how it works.

What you say is true. It's also true that Falcons tickets are selling for $69 while the cheapest price for a Niners ticket is $184.

What you say is true. It's also true that Falcons tickets are selling for $69 while the cheapest price for a Niners ticket is $184.

packers travel a lot better than the Seahawks. if the pack were coming here it would be higher also.

but yes, on average Falcons tickets are cheaper. San Fran is also a more expensive city to live/travel

It's not just ticket brokers that are selling these tickets. Keep in mind the Falcons baited folks into buying extra seats. If you were a STH you were allowed to buy extra seats before they went on sale to the general public, some folks thought they could make a quick buck by flipping their extra seats. The problem with that is not all sections are all that desirable on the secondary market. I've sold my seats twice on TicketExchange for games I wasn't in town for and I made a huge profit off of both but that's fairly rare for most NFL games, including playoff games.

You can ASK whatever you want for a ticket, it doesn't mean you're going to sell it at that price. There's no harm in throwing out an insane number and seeing who will bite, I did that once and someone bit hard. On a ticket that cost me $69ea I sold it for $350ea, x2. I was out of town for the weekend and I did pretty well.