How Psyched Is Peyton? The Return Of Chuck Hagel?!?!

HolyMoses

Wow, you remembered that I love Chuck Hagel! That's been years ago since I've talked about Chuck Hagel.

Yeah, I am happy. He's the right man for the job.

Gee, Payton, you obviously have never had an internet stalker. We catalog every last detail about our obsessions. Let me know if you need a reminder about your wife's favorite herbal tea.

Unfortunately this falls in the category of random stuff stuck in my brain that hogs space from stuff that would actually do me any good.

And, for what it's worth, you used to talk about Chuck Hagel a LOT!

Gee, Payton, you obviously have never had an internet stalker. We catalog every last detail about our obsessions. Let me know if you need a reminder about your wife's favorite herbal tea.

Unfortunately this falls in the category of random stuff stuck in my brain that hogs space from stuff that would actually do me any good.

And, for what it's worth, you used to talk about Chuck Hagel a LOT!

Yes I did. I wanted him to be President badly, but I think he is going to make a fantastic SOD, and he is going to embarrass some people in these confirmation hearings.

Everyone get their popcorn ready.

That would have been an outstanding choice as well. But my dude wouldn't have a snow ball's chance in h*ll of being confirmed.

Yeah, tell me about it. The "options" that the Democrats and Republicans put forth in all areas just keep getting worse. But I personally convinced about a half dozen people to vote for Gary Johnson for POTUS so at least I've got that going for me.

Yeah, tell me about it. The "options" that the Democrats and Republicans put forth in all areas just keep getting worse. But I personally convinced about a half dozen people to vote for Gary Johnson for POTUS so at least I've got that going for me.

I agree with you, but I do think that President Obama picking Hagel is a step in the right direction.

I mean, scummy politicians are pizzed off on both sides of the aisle.

That can only be a good thing.