Cant Get My Self To Get Excited/confident About Our Playoff Game...

Scorpion

Usually i am the guy that is confident/excited about the game and ready to talk trash to anybody who looks at the falcons the wrong way.

This season i cant be that way , i still love my team and will be elated if they win but man 3 playoff games in a row have crushed me so hard after the loss that i was stuck in my room and didnt feel like doing anything for 2-3 days. That NYG game where the offense put up 0 points really hit me hard.

I was really excited for the playoffs this season after we blew out the NYG in regular season but then we got our *** wooped by TB out of all the teams... a team that was on 5 game losing streak.

So right now i am very hesitant to talk trash to Seattle fans that are trash talking because in the back of my mind there is always that 3 game playoff game and that horrible performance against TB

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TEAM WE GONNA GET THIS SUNDAY. The good falcons or the trash falcons ...Honestly i dont know if i could really take losing another playoff game. The league already thinks we are a joke when it comes to playoffs so i hope for us fans that they win. I mean i am sure you guys have heard it, every time we talk about us being good they mention how we suck in the playoffs and despite being 13-3 nobody is taking us serious... i cant really blame them either.

Edited by MattyICE2Roddy

Yes definitely hard to get excited man...

First game atleast we kept it close with the cardinals so really didnt affect me much.

Next playoff game you get yourself pumped up your team is the #1 seed then Aron Rodgers comes to the dome and just tears your team up. So you are thinking ok whatever we had a bad game.

Next time your team reaches the playoffs so you are excited and then they go and embaress themselves by putting up 0 points on offense.

This season you are thinking ok 14-2 pretty much guaranteed we gonna go into the playoffs red hot but then Tempa Bay comes to the house a team that has lost 5 in a row and shut out by the saints 40-0 their last game and then they literally man handle your team. I am sorry i just dont know how i can get excited about it man. Its almost if i am afraid that i am going to be let down.

Edited by MattyICE2Roddy

I understand your sentiment.

While I do not share it, I will share it if we come out the same way we have the past two appearance. The truth is, no win is guaranteed; anything can happen. I just want to see a strong performance on the field of play. If we stay healthy throughout the game (starters, major players, etc.), I very much expect a win.

If we get embarrassed again or play poor or play down to our opponent, trust me, I will then share your exact same sentiment.

I'm entering my fifth decade as a Falcons' fan. Most of those years our season was over by Thanksgiving. Do playoff losses hurt? Of course. But not making the playoffs hurt more. Do you realize how odd it seems to think the Falcons have a legitimate shot at making the Super Bowl? We are a contender. It's the second week in January and our hopes are still alive.

Enjoy these times guys. You never know how long they will last.

Yes definitely hard to get excited man...

First game atleast we kept it close with the cardinals so really didnt affect me much.

Next playoff game you get yourself pumped up your team is the #1 seed then Aron Rodgers comes to the dome and just tears your team up. So you are thinking ok whatever we had a bad game.

Next time your team reaches the playoffs so you are excited and then they go and embaress themselves by putting up 0 points on offense.

This season you are thinking ok 14-2 pretty much guaranteed we gonna go into the playoffs red hot but then Tempa Bay comes to the house a team that has lost 5 in a row and shut out by the saints 40-0 their last game and then they literally man handle your team. I am sorry i just dont know how i can get excited about it man. Its almost if i am afraid that i am going to be let down.

If you're scared get a dog...seriously. This is the playoffs RTFU!

I have found myself almost getting into some arguments this morning but I shut it down real quick. One dudes a fake eagle fan and the other just talks bad about Atlanta every week. Let him tell it we should be 8-8. Only time he gave props was the game against the Giants

Talk is cheap. I have enjoyed talking on Mondays rubbing all the trash to who ever we beat. The best was against the Saints and Cowboy fans I know.

I'm entering my fifth decade as a Falcons' fan. Most of those years our season was over by Thanksgiving. Do playoff losses hurt? Of course. But not making the playoffs hurt more. Do you realize how odd it seems to think the Falcons have a legitimate shot at making the Super Bowl? We are a contender. It's the second week in January and our hopes are still alive.

Enjoy these times guys. You never know how long they will last.

+1

Talk is cheap. I have enjoyed talking on Mondays rubbing all the trash to who ever we beat. The best was against the Saints and Cowboy fans I know.

I have been listening to it all season. Nothing but excuses as to why we should have lost. I just sit there, nod my head and hold my hand out saying where's my money. Think I finally hit the $300 mark this year.

If the Victor Cruz thing doesn't bring you on board nothing will. the Atlanta team is mad, they are hungry.

The focus will be intense, Atlanta will be executing this Sunday to its 100% percentile do you really think Seattle at its 100% can match?

Hawks won't be facing a flat Atlanta they will be facing a full playbook nothing left behind Atlanta, they will also face a QB who is playing, and not playing don't turn over the ball and keep it close.

We are coming to win, Seattle better hide their moms, because after Sunday they will be fans of another team.

Edited by BadMoonRising

I have been listening to it all season. Nothing but excuses as to why we should have lost. I just sit there, nod my head and hold my hand out saying where's my money. Think I finally hit the $300 mark this year.

Same here man and I just laugh at them and the face after the falcons beat their team was priceless. The excuses on why they should have won the game was pretty funny. Here is hoping the trend continues.

Same here man and I just laugh at them and the face after the falcons beat their team was priceless. The excuses on why they should have won the game was pretty funny. Here is hoping the trend continues.

this lil preacher comes by talking about why would I wanna watch the falcons lose. I told him he was the same person that said the Giants would destroy us and he knows absolutely nothing about what's going on outside of sports center. Then he leaves without another word lol

Take of couple of shots of tequila and come out shouting from the roof tops, if you can't believe in these Falcons you never will. who gives a chit if you talk trash and they lose SO WHAT? but **** represent a little before the game. I don't give a fuq who they are playing this is a top 3-4 Falcons team ever and they kind of deserve a little support.

Falcons got this one "trust me" Atlanta 27-17

see how easy that is LOL