Victor Cruz On Colin Cowheard...picked Us For The Superbowl

elmack

He said the biggest difference is our change in mindset. He said from the first snap of the ball the Falcons set the tone that we are here to stay and we are taking no prisoners.

Coming from an actual player who has faced this team, I'll take that opnion over any hack ESPN analyst any day.

or a boulder size turd and the only way he can get it all out is sh*ttn on teams weekly. He got a lot of it out vs the Giants..

whatever you wanna call it but this year matt ryan is the leader . wait and watch i will eat my crow if im wrong but he's goonnna go ape **** on every team he see's ,,,, its that feeling when to meet the killer of your mom you gotta go thru two people to kill them... its kinda like that feeling for him.

I like Cruz. He's one of the few NFC rival players I actually root for, even though I hope his team loses every game.

Imagine if we had him as our slot guy with Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo.

The only thing I don't like about Cruz is that NBC had a prerecorded clip of salsa music ready to play whenever he scored on SNF. Other than that he's a great story.

Nice to hear him give us some love.

whatever you wanna call it but this year matt ryan is the leader . wait and watch i will eat my crow if im wrong but he's goonnna go ape **** on every team he see's ,,,, its that feeling when to meet the killer of your mom you gotta go thru two people to kill them... its kinda like that feeling for him.

Which reminds me I need to download Kevin Bacon's - "Death Sentence" movie. I want the ENTIRE team to walk around with that killer mindset.

Edited by Oh4Real?!

He said the biggest difference is our change in mindset. He said from the first snap of the ball the Falcons set the tone that we are here to stay and we are taking no prisoners.

Coming from an actual player who has faced this team, I'll take that opnion over any hack ESPN analyst any day.

I understand your point but at this stage of the season any team can go home at any point. No one knows what will happen.

I like Cruz. He's one of the few NFC rival players I actually root for, even though I hope his team loses every game.

Imagine if we had him as our slot guy with Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo.

Honestly, even w/o Gonz. If we had a slot receiver of that caliber whose a nasty route runner we'd DOMINATE teams even worse.

NFL players respect the Falcons, it is just the perception that the media tries to dictate is the reason why non-Falcons fans think that we suck.

That is also why I think that the NFLN's annual top 100 list is not actually created by the players.

This is how I imagine that list is put together..