Victor Cruz Says Atl Was Hardest Nfc Team To Play Against

Falco4

If we play other teams like we played NYG that Sunday, there really aren't too many out there that can beat us. We shut down a better QB, better WRs, and a better DL that Sunday and when I say shut down, I mean SHUT DOWN. The gmen had absolutely NO answer for us that day. That game came off of that L to Carolina. We looked angry out there. We could easily see similar results come Sunday.

all of this hype about the seahawks and people have forgotten how we BLEW OUT, SHUT OUT, AND SHUT DOWN the defending champion New York Football Giants bka the G-men while hanging almost a 40 burger on 'em. . . Here we have a great WR in Cruz from that very same team even giving us mad props and respect . . .

that statement is a resounding one by Cruz

go ahead . . . take us lightly and for granted. . . i want them to

Its good to hear.

But if I'm honest I want the Seahawks Media & the rest of the world to see us as pretenders and easy beats.

I want our team to keep reading and seeing these statements saying how soft and how uninspiring the F/Ball is that we play.

I want GB San Fran & Seattle to be the focal points.

Enter the Tsunarmi effect I believe once the Falcons get rolling I think we'll be unstoppable.

If we play other teams like we played NYG that Sunday, there really aren't too many out there that can beat us. We shut down a better QB, better WRs, and a better DL that Sunday and when I say shut down, I mean SHUT DOWN. The gmen had absolutely NO answer for us that day. That game came off of that L to Carolina. We looked angry out there. We could easily see similar results come Sunday.

Eil is not better than Matt and I believe we have a better WR corp. I'd say Eli and Matt are pretty equal and if Matt had the Giant's defense he would already have a ring.

Eil is not better than Matt and I beve we have a better WR corp. I'd say Eli and Matt are pretty equal and if Matt had the Giant's defense he would already have a ring.

Finally, I normally agree with the majority of your posts. With that said, I don't see us having won a sb, even with their d. Matt has played very poorly in each of his 3 playoff games. Eli on the other hand has won 2sb mvp awards. I'm not saying Matt cannot win a sb, but that matt needs to play much better on the big stage of were going to have success. I'm hoping he has moved past whatever it was that kept him tight and tentative in past playoff games.

On top of that, he was saying that ny had a better qb/wr than Seattle and we beat them.

Finally, I normally agree with the majority of your posts. With that said, I don't see us having won a sb, even with their d. Matt has played very poorly in each of his 3 playoff games. Eli on the other hand has won 2sb mvp awards. I'm not saying Matt cannot win a sb, but that matt needs to play much better on the big stage of were going to have success. I'm hoping he has moved past whatever it was that kept him tight and tentative in past playoff games.

On top of that, he was saying that ny had a better qb/wr than Seattle and we beat them.

You take the pressure of playing keep away defense off of Matt and give him more opportunities with the ball only good things will happen. You give him a momentum changing defense like we had when we faced the Giants this year and only good things will happen. You give him a defense that can't tackle and can't get the opposing offense of the field and bad things happen like in our 3 losses and a couple of near misses this year.

I have seen playoff games where the QB came in cold but their defense made the plays that mattered and they still won. Flacco has had some horrible numbers in playoff games they won.

I think we could have won it all in 2008.

Eil is not better than Matt and I believe we have a better WR corp. I'd say Eli and Matt are pretty equal and if Matt had the Giant's defense he would already have a ring.

I was saying NYG's QB/WR/DL combo as being superior to Seattle's. Probably could've clarified.