Jamie Dukes On Fire On Nfl Am

More than just that, I think the Falcons secondary and Mike Nolan gets lost in the Seahawks secondary love. The Falcons gave up the LEAST amount of passing TD's in the league.

I will take production over star power every Sunday.

Dukes mentioned the Falcons secondary getting no love as well and said that everyone is only talking about Seattle's secondary.

I don't really think Jamie was a Falcon hater at all. He was a Vick lover for sure and came to his defense a lot. As a result I do think he kind of let his Vick love lead to him being overly critical of Matt at times in the past. He hasn't really been on that kick for a while though.

He's continued to be critical of our Oline which isn't really any different then many of us here.

It will be interesting to see if the refs call holding on those Seattle dbs early in the game. There's no way they're gonna lock down Roddy and Julio all game long one on one without holding. Their vaunted 'physical' play consist of alot of grabbing and holding a guy.

Bingo.

That was my first thought watching them against the skins thinking they were holding about 70% of the plays and definatley pushing and shoving a ton after the whistle. If the refs call a tight game their secondary is screwed..if the refs let the boys play, then I want OUR DB's to return the favor.

This game will go the way the refs allow it to go

Bingo.

That was my first thought watching them against the skins thinking they were holding about 70% of the plays and definatley pushing and shoving a ton after the whistle. If the refs call a tight game their secondary is screwed..if the refs let the boys play, then I want OUR DB's to return the favor.

This game will go the way the refs allow it to go

Yup, but the good news is if they grab TG the refs will call it. The refs rarely miss a holding call against TG. Tony gets his due respect. I expect TG to have a big game.