How Much Does Konz Know?

atlbaby

I was talking about things that don't show up on tape. Like tendencies. When he gets frustrated or rattle what do he do? Do he like rolling out left compared to rolling out right? When he is playing in a hostile environment and he has to go to a silent count how does he handle the snap count? Underneath the helmet kind of things.

Guest Negatorris

Ehhh, I doubt it matters much. I know that Wilson is garbage against the blitz, and the Falcons are 3rd best at blitzing in the league.

I was talking about things that don't show up on tape. Like tendencies. When he gets frustrated or rattle what do he do? Do he like rolling out left compared to rolling out right? When he is playing in a hostile environment and he has to go to a silent count how does he handle the snap count? Underneath the helmet kind of things.

The silent count is coached, not Wilson's decision. His tendencies will be on film based on the NFL offense Seattle runs.

I understand what you are saying, but those were bad examples. Honestly, I don't think Konz can give the team any insight on how to fluster him.

In my opinion, the key to shutting him down is by keeping him in the pocket and trying to bat his passes. He's 5'11. His best throws are when he escapes the pocket and sees the entire field. Contain the edges and push the middle of the pocket, he'll have a long day.

The silent count is coached, not Wilson's decision. His tendencies will be on film based on the NFL offense Seattle runs.

I understand what you are saying, but those were bad examples. Honestly, I don't think Konz can give the team any insight on how to fluster him.

In my opinion, the key to shutting him down is by keeping him in the pocket and trying to bat his passes. He's 5'11. His best throws are when he escapes the pocket and sees the entire field. Contain the edges and push the middle of the pocket, he'll have a long day.

Doing this while simultaneously keeping Lynch from breaking any runs will force Seattle's hand, especially if they get behind vs. Atlanta. Not the same sort of defense the Redskins had. Atlanta's D is 'definitely' underrated nationally.