Espn Counting Us Out....?

Sorry if already posted. Now I'm not the type to cry about us not getting any exposure, respect, air time, whatever, but I am watching some season highlights on ESPN and during a commercial break they show a preview of the matchups this weekend. Ravens at Broncos, Seahawks at 49ers. First reaction I am like wow, but I see the commercial again a hour later and now I'm like ok they are fcking ********. You'd think they would change it by now. I can't wait until we pluck the Seahawks feathers this weekend.

To the media, the Falcons are a very boring smaller market team. Our team has more of a local following, unlike Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Oakland.

Its goiing to take some championships to get that kind of national following, look at the Braves. They have it even though they are hardly what they used to be.

Edited by egoprime II

To the media, the Falcons are a very boring smaller market team. Our team has more of a local following, unlike Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Oakland.

Its goiing to take some championships to get that kind of national following, look at the Braves. They have it even though they are hardly what they used to be.

True, gotta win some playoff games and a few Lombardi's to get there. With the Braves, I think it was more of Ted Turner putting them on TBS back in the day. Alot of people around the country watched them because that's all they could watch pre cable days. There are alot of Braves fans in this area and many areas of Pa. Everytime I ask them how they became a Braves fan, it is because they were on TBS and they started to follow them.

Seattle is a much smaller market and doesn't have the nationwide following of others

Seattle is a much smaller market and doesn't have the nationwide following of others

Agreed. And this is one of the things i liked about SEA beating WAS. There will be a lot fewer SEA fans in the Dome this Sunday than there would have been WAS fans if they had won. i still remember all the Packers fans in the Dome for the 2010 divisional round.

Braves fanbase was built on TBS. The Falcons will have to do more than win one Superbowl to get consistent attention.

Very true, no one can deny this. What the Seahawks do have that we don't, is a high profile coach who is doing what he did in college, building a winning program around an exciting young QB who, like RGIII, Luck and Cousins has been taking the NFL by storm.

The NFL and the networks covering them have to be thrilled with all these young QBs coming into the league the past couple of years. Young fans look up to Manning Brees and Brady, but those same young fans relate more to the young QBs.

Seattle is the new and exciting team now that Washington is out of the picture. If they beat the Falcons it would be an upset.

Edited by egoprime II