Wow, No Respect Nationwide

SaintRay

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is on Seattle's horse sack. They will actually play a good football team come this Sunday. I fear that PO teams underestimate the Falcons thus why they have a good chance on winning the SB.

So they didn't play a good team when they beat the 49ers, the bears , the pack and Pats?

So they didn't play a good team when they beat the 49ers, the bears , the pack and Pats?

The bears were not really a good team..... as evidence by them not making the playoffs.

And when they played the niners IN sf they lost.

They were given the game vs the packers.

And the Pats game was in Sea.

The hawks are now the ones who have to make ANOTHER 3k mile trip ( so they will have traveled around 12,000 miles in about a week going across 3 time zones 3 times prior to the game...playing in one of the loudest stadiums in the nfl vs one of the best passing offenses in the league.

so basically the games you mentioned haze ZERO bearing on this coming game.

I was referring toward the Redskins, as they barely got by against a team with an injured RG3 playing.

But against the 49ers, it was a division game and you never know how those go ask the Rams, the Bears didn't make it to the playoffs, the Pack game was messed up by replacements and I'll give you Pats but they've lost to a team like the Cardinals this season as well and it's hard to win at Seattle. They will have more than their hands full come Sunday.

Edited by BucFlip26

The bears were not really a good team..... as evidence by them not making the playoffs.

And when they played the niners IN sf they lost.

They were given the game vs the packers.

And the Pats game was in Sea.

The hawks are now the ones who have to make ANOTHER 3k mile trip ( so they will have traveled around 12,000 miles in about a week going across 3 time zones 3 times prior to the game...playing in one of the loudest stadiums in the nfl vs one of the best passing offenses in the league.

so basically the games you mentioned haze ZERO bearing on this coming game.

The Bears won 10 games this year they were a good team. They weren't even suppose to be in the Game against the Pack in the 1st place. And a win against the Pat's anywhere is a good win.

I was referring toward the Redskins, as they barely got by against a team with an injured RG3 playing.

But against the 49ers, it was a division game and you never know how those go ask the Rams, the Bears didn't make it to the playoffs, the Pack game was messed up by replacements and I'll give you Pats but they've lost to a team like the Cardinals this season as well and it's hard to win at Seattle. They will have more than their hands full come Sunday.

The Falcons Barley got past the Redskins and RG3 was out the 4th Qrt. Bears still won 10 games this year. And again the fact they were in the that game agiainst the Pack for that BS to happen was a win.

The Falcons Barley got past the Redskins and RG3 was out the 4th Qrt. Bears still won 10 games this year. And again the fact they were in the that game agiainst the Pack for that BS to happen was a win.

Are we going to pick and choose which games we analyze now?

Because Im sure this is the same team that that shut out the Giants, made everyone question manning, cause dree brees to throw 5 picks. Not only that this is the same team that the quarterback played the worse game he could possibly play and we still won. The stats for the Falcons are completely misleading if you watched them at all this year, "falcons are bad at stopping the run....shuts down doug martin while they where hot" Falcons cant win on the road. Travels to San diago and destroys the chargers. If your going by just the numbers they are going to paint you a picture it may not be the real story but thats why they play the games. PS. Cousins threw a TD on a blown coverage soon as he came in the game RG3 wasnt out SPOON put him out. You know what I saw yesterday? Russell Wilson doesnt slide as much as he should.

They're a great matchup for us if you believe their secondary is as good as its rep. The team I saw against the Redskins didn't have a great secondary so much as they had the benefit of playing a team with a badly injured quarterback and a 2006 Patriots type group of receivers.

Because Im sure this is the same team that that shut out the Giants, made everyone question manning, cause dree brees to throw 5 picks. Not only that this is the same team that the quarterback played the worse game he could possibly play and we still won. The stats for the Falcons are completely misleading if you watched them at all this year, "falcons are bad at stopping the run....shuts down doug martin while they where hot" Falcons cant win on the road. Travels to San diago and destroys the chargers. If your going by just the numbers they are going to paint you a picture it may not be the real story but thats why they play the games. PS. Cousins threw a TD on a blown coverage soon as he came in the game RG3 wasnt out SPOON put him out. You know what I saw yesterday? Russell Wilson doesnt slide as much as he should.

This is why I picked the redskin game.

Yes everything misleading. We didn't run over you twice that I saw. You don't have the 21 ranked rush offense. Like I said this is a bad match up for the falcons.

Your strenght (the passing game) goes against Their strenght (really good Secondary and pass rush).

Your weakness (weak run defense and a problem with running QB). They have Beast mode and Russel Wilson.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The Seahawks are no Fluke! They have a suffocating defense, and if the Falcons don't jump on 'em quick and hang at least 17 to 21 on 'em early, I see the Falcons starting to question themselves and start playing extremely tight, which is what we've seen from the Falcons their last 2 playoff games.

I'm not saying the Seahawks have this in any way locked up. But if the Falcons expect to move on to the Conference Final, they need to jump on 'em fast.