Want To Hear From Rivals.

SPITFIRE

I dont really care much about the "disrespect and etc." I just want an outsiders view because a Falcon Fan answer would always be yes.

Do you think the Hate for the Falcons right now is a little excessive? Im not asking you if you like just is it more than normal from what you would expect?

i don't think its hate, more lack of faith if anything. falcons either need to be a post season power house, or be dominate in certain areas of the game, which are recognized universally by media, and common fans. falcons have done none of that

Thats kinda what I thought it is sensationalism from fans being overly sensitive. If you didnt know what I was talking about it is obvious its not effecting anyone out side the atlanta falcons fans.

With the media, I don't think it's hate I just think it's the fact that they consider Atlanta a small market team and don't have all the glitz of some teams like New York, New England, and Cowboys. Also, it's history, the Falcons like the Saints don't have a real flattering past so they have to be successful in the playoffs to change the perception.

Although if they do start to win in the postseason consistently enough to get media love I probably won't try to paint it as Sherman's March to the Sea Sympathy because I'm not a horrible, joyless shell of a man. BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT IT'S A COMPELLING STROYLINE ect.

We know the narrative, we understand the story. Like I said it doesnt bother me. I just dont remember ever hearing a talking head say "atlanta has no chance to win this game." I was just wondering if thats rare or if they just doing the normal song and dance. I dont need to be told why its the way it is the question was do you think they are doing alot more than normal? or if its normal and atlanta fans are over reactiing.

As a Panther fan, I only hate yall when we play. I just want yall to win a **** playoff game to be honest.

Get it done, I hate the Seahawks and 49ers more then most the rivals in our DIV.

BTW, I hate the Patriots and the Saints more then any teams in the NFL.

Speak for yourself.

I dont really care much about the "disrespect and etc." I just want an outsiders view because a Falcon Fan answer would always be yes.

Do you think the Hate for the Falcons right now is a little excessive? Im not asking you if you like just is it more than normal from what you would expect?

Hate? I think lack of respect, is more what you're seeing. Face it, until the Falcons at least win a playoff game, they're going to be considered wannabees, and literally no one outside of Atlanta will take them seriously. Considering all the Regular season wins they've collected the last 4 years, for them to have absolutely ZILCH to show for it...is mighty embarrassing.

Hate? I think lack of respect, is more what you're seeing. Face it, until the Falcons at least win a playoff game, they're going to be considered wannabees, and literally no one outside of Atlanta will take them seriously. Considering all the Regular season wins they've collected the last 4 years, for them to have absolutely ZILCH to show for it...is mighty embarrassing.

Only a Falcons fan can't see this.

Only a Falcons fan can't see this.

You know I started this thread right? then read the next comment I said following that? I am a Falcons Fan and as I already stated it is more likely that falcon fans are sensationalizing what the media is saying and making it larger than it really is. This wasnt another thread for everyone to put their 2 cents in on the Falcons needing to win in the playoffs. Everyone who posted that completely missed the point of this thread.

You know I started this thread right? then read the next comment I said following that? I am a Falcons Fan and as I already stated it is more likely that falcon fans are sensationalizing what the media is saying and making it larger than it really is. This wasnt another thread for everyone to put their 2 cents in on the Falcons needing to win in the playoffs. Everyone who posted that completely missed the point of this thread.

Sorry...that comment was aimed at fans like Danight.