Coach Smith On Nfl Network Tonight

dzor22

Coach Smith had is game face on. This is four years of whoop azz waiting for these pidgeons. Coach used the TB game to set the next victims up. Prediction --- we will bring in additional blocking; probably Hawley in power sets and we will run the ball (and I don't mean the normal Turner shuffle) the first drive with having WRs White and Jones power block those DBs down field and take the fight to them. We're not hearing much out of our guys. Something's up. Smitty looked pizzed. Sunday...cannot...come...fast enough.

Edited by dzor22

Coach Smith had is game face on. This is four years of whoop azz waiting for these pidgeons. Coach used the TB game to set the next victims up. Prediction --- we will bring in additional blocking; probably Hawley in power sets and we will run the ball (and I don't mean the normal Turner shuffle) the first drive with having WRs White and Jones power block those DBs down field and take the fight to them. We're not hearing much out of our guys. Something's up. Smitty looked pizzed. Sunday...cannot...come...fast enough.

our WRs can kick those DBS azz. This isnt Pierre Garcon and Santana Moss.

No offense to Smitty, but I don't have to watch or listen to any of his interviews to know what he's gonna say. He uses the same lines every week, just with different players names. I could probably quote Smitty's interview word for word.

I'm sure he snuck in the word "resilient" or "resiliency" in the interview.

Falcons have a whole communication department focussed on teaching the coaching staff and players not to say anything controversial. TD,MS,Matt Ryan and Arthur Blank all talk the same cliches and Jargons most of the time but they do give some hints time to time. Nolan is probably the only coach who speaks his mind.