Sherman Says Their 12Th Man Is Louder...

...than the redskins were, I want everyone who reads this that are heading to the dome on sunday be louder than you ever have,make signs saying get loud,tell the person that is usually quite to get LOUD!!! I wanna hear the Georgia Dome rockin off its foundation!!!Don't let Sherman say the same thing about our 12th man

I moved to Seattle from Georgia last year and was in attendance at Centurylink for the ATL/SEA game last season.

He's not kidding about the 12th man. I had earplugs and headphones and still left with a massive headache.

Still... I know you guys in Atlanta can rock the house! Go Falcons!

Well that is no doubt the truth.

When Lynch had his beast mode run vs the taints they were so loud and cheered so much with jumping and stuff they actually caused a minor earth quake.

The 12th man in seattle is no joke................. unfortunatly for them it is NOT in washington but in Atlanta who when the dome is rocking is pretty formable place to play aswell.

Also why do some players feel they have to continuously talk smack even after they've already won (Sherman here would fit right in with that classy culture they've built down in NOLA)

Hey buddy the Redskins was last week your going to Atlanta Sunday.

I moved to Seattle from Georgia last year and was in attendance at Centurylink for the ATL/SEA game last season.

He's not kidding about the 12th man. I had earplugs and headphones and still left with a massive headache.

Still... I know you guys in Atlanta can rock the house! Go Falcons!

Same here. I had my wife on my left side, so I could still hear in that ear. A Seahawk fan on my right pretty much left me deaf on that side for the remainder of the day.

I've heard the dome before when it was really loud. And it CAN get absolutely deafening. But only if the crowd participates fully. I'll be honest...so far this season I've looked around on important third downs late in the game when our defense was on the field and seen probably MORE than 50% of the spectators just sitting there not cheering or making any noise whatsoever. And yet it was pretty darn loud with less than 50% participating. Imagine how loud it would be if the other half helped out?

I'm not taking NO for an answer this week or next. We're going to get people on their feet and cheering.

I sure hope their 12th Man is loud enough on Sunday to be heard all the way in Atlanta. Otherwise, it doesn't matter. Sherman plays on defense. Most of the time, fans are quiet when the opposing team is on defense. It's when their OWN team is on defense that they get loud. Some players are just attention whores.

Our stadium has an open roof and open ends on both sides. We're just loud. You guys have a dome. You should be loud as ****. Our players will feel right at home. Has the game sold out yet by the way? EDIT: Increased font size. I don't think this board technology likes Windows 8. Or it knows I'm a Seahawks fan LOL.

Edited by mastodon

He meant that Seahawks fans were louder than WSH fans were during the game itself.

Maybe at the very end because otherwise I don't believe that in the slightest. Players and fans say that their road fans are louder than x home fans all the time and outside of college football 99% of it is boastful crap.

Maybe at the very end because otherwise I don't believe that in the slightest. Players and fans say that their road fans are louder than x home fans all the time and outside of college football 99% of it is boastful crap.

I am pretty sure its actually a fact that Seattle's stadium is the loudest by decibel level. Its not the fans though , its the stadium.

I am pretty sure its actually a fact that Seattle's stadium is the loudest by decibel level. Its not the fans though , its the stadium.

Yeah but how does that make them (Seahawks fans) louder at FedEx Field Tuggle?

Thats a 90k seat stadium, unless the Seattle fans bought 1 out of every third ticket (they didn't) no way they were the louder fan base.

Yeah but how does that make them louder at FedEx Field Tuggle?

Oh , that's not the way I interpreted it. I figured he was talking about his fans at home. Which in that case he is right. If he was talking about Seattle fans in DC , then that is just stupid. Geographically alone it makes no sense.

Oh , that's not the way I interpreted it. I figured he was talking about his fans at home. Which in that case he is right. If he was talking about Seattle fans in DC , then that is just stupid. Geographically alone it makes no sense.

That's the way I interpreted as well I was talking about Falcanuck's assertion that Sherman was talking about the Seahawks fans in DC.