Roll Back The Hate Train

AF89

http://espn.go.com/n...und-gets-better

10. Who is going to be in the NFC Championship Game? Even though home teams have controlled the opening rounds of the playoffs, I could see the Green Bay Packers getting a win in San Francisco and the Falcons finally ending their home playoff problems. That would put the Packers against the Falcons in the NFC Championship Game. That's fitting. Rodgers and Ryan were the top two quarterbacks in the NFC in my opinion. It's a quarterback-driven league. Don't count out the Packers and Rodgers getting to the Super Bowl.

That may be saying a little something coming from a guy who lives in Seattle. He has likely seen them play a lot I would assume. I always seems to know what is going on with them at least.

I don't plan to watch a lot of ESPN/NFLN this week. I feel we are the better team, and will take care of business on Sunday.

That may be saying a little something coming from a guy who lives in Seattle. He has likely seen them play a lot I would assume. I always seems to know what is going on with them at least.

I don't plan to watch a lot of ESPN/NFLN this week. I feel we are the better team, and will take care of business on Sunday.

It's a smokescreen. ph34r.png

john-clayton-pete-carroll.jpg