The Falcons Are Pretty Much Being Set Up To Win This Game...

JermareATL

in convincing fashion might I add. This is playing out almost exactly like I would have wanted it to. Don't you guys feel it? I had this same exact feeling going into the Giants game earlier in the season, and also the second Saints game. The nation is in for a shock, not that they should have any reason to be shocked.

in convincing fashion might I add. This is playing out almost exactly like I would have wanted it to. Don't you guys feel it? I had this same exact feeling going into the Giants game earlier in the season, and also the second Saints game. The nation is in for a shock, not that they should have any reason to be shocked.

"But, but ESPN and NFLN said..." ohmy.png

I agree. No worries.

Yeah, playing the hottest team in the league is usually a cake walk.

Falcons 56 Seahawks 0

The thing about playing the 'hottest' team (I guess that means a win streak) is the longer the streak goes the higher the probability is that they will lose a game. They will reach that point against us on Sunday.

Problem is the Giants basically stunk the second half of the season. They came here and pretty much forfeited. It's not about being set up or the percentages of a hot streak coming to an end. It's about executing the fundamentals of blocking and tackling and holding onto the ball.

Anyone who thinks the Falcons are going to win this game 'big' is just hoping, because there's nothing that indicates either team is going to blow the other away.

Problem is the Giants basically stunk the second half of the season. They came here and pretty much forfeited. It's not about being set up or the percentages of a hot streak coming to an end. It's about executing the fundamentals of blocking and tackling and holding onto the ball.

Anyone who thinks the Falcons are going to win this game 'big' is just hoping, because there's nothing that indicates either team is going to blow the other away.

Id say seattles AWAY schedule pretty much does.

3 wins, at Chicago and Buffalo Carolina (and Washington).....losses at places like Miami and St Louis.

Edited by Markieh18

The Giants had just come off putting a 50 burger on New Orleans...

Also, when I say they're being "set up" to win, I meant psychologically.