Message To Seahawk Fans

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

pick your poison. I'll start from our worst to best.

Turner

- a lot of people; even Atlanta fans, put him down.

- he has 800 on the ground and 200 in passing....not to good. more like a mediocre RB

- but he still has 11TD. he is a red-zone threat.

- we have been holding him back a lot, with giving him less carries.

Julio

- 1200 yards

- 10 TDs

- he does great with yards after

- he can even be in the back field and pull a sneak and pull out some great yardage.

- of course he is still a red zone and deep threat.

White

- 1400 yards

- 7 TDs

- more so a deep threat guy, but he can catch the ball in mid field, regardless who is about to smack him.

Tony Gonzalez

- almost a 1000 yards

- 8 TD's

- he works the heck out of the middle of the field and will get yards after.

Matt Ryan

- 6 people who have 30 plus catches from him

- 4700 yards

- 141 in rushing

- 32TD

- 99.1 rating

- loss of sacks 210

on defense the line is decent

- Abraham accounts for 10 sacks.

- 29 sacks for the entire team

but our secondary is really good.

- first you might think we let up a lot of yards on rushing. (2000)

- you might even think we let up a lot of yards in passing. (3800)

- but we have a +13 turnover.

- with one being a pick 6.

We make big plays.

anyhow, so what teams have we played?

Denver broncos. week 2. 27-21

We make Manning look like a joke.

every time he went to throw in the first quarter was an interception.

Washington Redskins. week 5. 24-17

we played at their stadium with a more so healthy RG3 at the time.

- but we gave him a concussion. (was a clean hit)

Matt Ryan but up 345 yards.

Gonzalez put up 123 yards and a TD.

Philadelphia Eagles. week 8. 30-17

now it was after our bye....but it was also after Phillies bye. now of course philly stunk this year, but no one has won a game against reid after he had a bye.

Cowboys. week 9. 19-13

I know they are not in the playoffs. but it was a night game.

- we had 4 prime time games this year, and have won them.

- we are not the same team in the last 4 years. because in the past we would not win all of our prime time games for the season. And I think we had a failure of preparing for teams.

- - we have been practicing all week, when usually we take off; like a lot of teams do.

Giants. week 15. 34-0

- now the Giants came in knowing they would need to win the game in order to keep a lead on their division.

- Giants were a good team until they got destroyed by us....for some reason LOL

- at times Giants were placed as the #3 team in the power rankings.

- as you can see we destroyed them.

so all in all we are a great team. we may not have a 1600 yard RB, but our WR's, TE make up for that. We have a top 5 D and +13 in turnovers.

so what makes you feel like you can beat us in our dome with the crowd noise?

your big games you have won has been at your house. GB, NE, SF

you did beat Chicago as well......even though they are not in the playoffs, they were a notable team.

anyhow I look forward to meeting some of you at the dome. I have heard you have some great fans.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I like ya Mashburn your a great fan and enjoyed your preseason bits, but not feeling the turner love.

Rest is pretty spot on.

LMBO

ahhhh you are so right.

here it is. before in the past I was not a fan of turner all that much, I was always calling for snelling. but then at the start of this season with all the negativity towards him, I felt someone needed to step up for him. (I said he would finish close to 1000 and have 8-10 TD's) he met the high end of the TDs I said he would get.....but he failed on the yardage badly.

does he suck, NO.

is he a marshawn lynch....not even close.

but he does have good things that benefit us....for instance being a redzone threat.

If I was smith, I would not let turner come in until we were in the red zone. and next season I would draft a RB that could punch the ball.

Turner

- he has 600 on the ground and 200 in passing....not good.

Julio

- 1200 yards

- 10 TDs

- he can even be in the back field and pull a sneak and pull out some great yardage.

White

- 1400 yards

- 7 TDs

- more so a deep threat guy, but he can catch the ball in mid field, regardless who is about to smack him.

Tony Gonzalez

- almost a 1000 yards

- 8 TD's

Matt Ryan

- 4700 yards

- 141 in rushing

- 32TD

- 99.1 rating

- loss of sacks 210

We make big plays.

now it was after our bye....but it was also after Phillies bye. now of course philly stunk this year, but no one has won a game against reid after he had a bye.

Cowboys. week 9. 19-13

- we are not the same team in the last 4 years. because in the past we would not win all of our prime time games for the season. And I think we had a failure of preparing for teams.

- - we have been practicing all week, when usually we take off; like a lot of teams do.

Giants. week 15. 34-0

- now the Giants came in knowing they would need to win the game in order to keep a lead on their division.

so all in all we are a great team. we may not have a 1600 yard RB, but our WR's, TE make up for that. We have a top 5 D and +13 in turnovers.

your big games you have won has been at your house. GB, NE,

but you destroyed SF at candlestick. and you did beat Chicago as well......even though they are not in the playoffs, they were a notable team.

anyhow I look forward to meeting some of you at the dome. I have heard you have some great fans.

really turner over quiz that deserves a....

cmon man

LMBO

ahhhh you are so right.

here it is. before in the past I was not a fan of turner all that much, I was always calling for snelling. but then at the start of this season with all the negativity towards him, I felt someone needed to step up for him. (I said he would finish close to 1000 and have 8-10 TD's) he met the high end of the TDs I said he would get.....but he failed on the yardage badly.

does he suck, NO.

is he a marshawn lynch....not even close.

but he does have good things that benefit us....for instance being a redzone threat.

If I was smith, I would not let turner come in until we were in the red zone. and next season I would draft a RB that could punch the ball.

I pray he shows up, I really, really do.

But he seems to have no burst left during the initial hand off anymore.

I pray to the football gods, you are right.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Seattle lost to San Fran in Candlestick 13-6.

Everything else was right on.

wow are you right?

man did I read their schedule wrong. I could have sworn they beat them at candle stick...........

Man Seattle is in a world of hurt come Sunday now. Only thing they can beat us at is the run game.......as far as everything else goes....they have no chance on.

Turner

- he has 600 on the ground and 200 in passing....not good.

Julio

- 1200 yards

- 10 TDs

White

- 1400 yards

- 7 TDs

Tony Gonzalez

- almost a 1000 yards

- 8 TD's

Matt Ryan

- 4700 yards

- 141 in rushing

- 32TD

- 99.1 rating

- loss of sacks 210

We make big plays.

Cowboys. week 9. 19-13

Giants. week 15. 34-0

your big games you have won has been at your house. GB, NE, SF

you did beat Chicago as well......even though they are not in the playoffs, they were a notable team.

Turner has 800 rushing yards and 128 receiving yards.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

thanks everyone for letting me know this is a good post. I felt like I needed to write something good for once, instead of complaining about how good I thought turner was, LOL (sarcasm).

but it has been a while since I wrote a good break down for the season. seems after training camp I have writers block....maybe I get down because there is so many negative threads, maybe cause everyone saw it and does not need to be reminded of what they saw. I don't know, I just find it hard to keep up my good post in the season.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

NP. Just doing my part to help bro!

my hands lag sometimes from my mind going hundred miles an hour.

I had this all mapped out last night, and could never get to sleep. I almost feel like a kid who is waiting to go to Disney land.

- I mean this.....Can Sunday just hurry up and get here already?

my hands lag sometimes from my mind going hundred miles an hour.

I had this all mapped out last night, and could never get to sleep. I almost feel like a kid who is waiting to go to Disney land.

- I mean this.....Can Sunday just hurry up and get here already?

I feel the same way. This is what we've been waiting for all season. All off season even.

Hawk fan here in peace. A few comments if I may. Really looking forward to this game. Not wild about the game time.

Here are a few thoughts from the enemy camp.

The pressure in the game is on Ryan and the entire Falcons Team / Organization. The monkey on your back, real or otherwise will be a card that is played big time by the media if you don't win. Obviously you are quite capable of winning this game. But doing so won't be a cakewalk. This Hawks team has a nasty disposition. They are hungry and very confident.

The Seahaks are playing with house money. At the start of the season no one in their right mind would have predicted them being here, let along being led by RW.

As to the Seattle recieving corp...of course they don't compare to Atl's. Who does? But they are quite capable of big plays.

Seattle's secondary is very talented. I hear lots of talk about Browner being slow and sherman being all hot air. Well, that's fine, i can see where you might get that impression. Cam Chancelor and Earl Thomas, our safeties will be back there to remind your recievers of their presence. Just ask Vernon Davis. :)

And don't let the Hawks' schedule stand in the way of an unbiased opinion. ha ha. Afterall, I seem to recall having read recently that your own schedule was ranked weakest if the NFL. I am betting you are rather weary of hearing that. I find those type comparisons rather misleading. If a team is hot, they are just that.

And in the interest of fairness, Mashburn, if you are going to take credit for beating Manning in week 2, when everyone on the planet knows he was running at 50% give or take, then you have to give the Hawks credit for beating WA with RG3 being a gimp. C'mon man, fair is fair.

Clemons loss hurts this team. I was especially eager to see him at your place. He is a beast on turf. Hopefully Scruggs is healthy. He's a decent replacement.

And speaking of turf... I do believe Seattle is a better team on the artificial surface than they are on grass. Their team speed near the top of the league. Don't underestimate Wilson's elusiveness on turf either. He is one pesky little dude who just happens to throw darts on the run. The read option is going to test your LB crew.

Good luck guys. Looking forward to a war...

wow are you right?

man did I read their schedule wrong. I could have sworn they beat them at candle stick...........

Man Seattle is in a world of hurt come Sunday now. Only thing they can beat us at is the run game.......as far as everything else goes....they have no chance on.

With all due respect, the Seahawks have been the team that has brought the hurt to other teams all year long.......The Falcons are a good team with some great WR's who may get the W next weekend - but those WR's are going to play as physical of a set of Defensive Backs as they have seen all year - so it is not going to be easy.

I actually like the way the two teams match-up - should make for an exciting game.

Hawk fan here in peace. A few comments if I may. Really looking forward to this game. Not wild about the game time.

Here are a few thoughts from the enemy camp.

The pressure in the game is on Ryan and the entire Falcons Team / Organization. The monkey on your back, real or otherwise will be a card that is played big time by the media if you don't win. Obviously you are quite capable of winning this game. But doing so won't be a cakewalk. This Hawks team has a nasty disposition. They are hungry and very confident.

The Seahaks are playing with house money. At the start of the season no one in their right mind would have predicted them being here, let along being led by RW.

As to the Seattle recieving corp...of course they don't compare to Atl's. Who does? But they are quite capable of big plays.

Seattle's secondary is very talented. I hear lots of talk about Browner being slow and sherman being all hot air. Well, that's fine, i can see where you might get that impression. Cam Chancelor and Earl Thomas, our safeties will be back there to remind your recievers of their presence. Just ask Vernon Davis. smile.png

And don't let the Hawks' schedule stand in the way of an unbiased opinion. ha ha. Afterall, I seem to recall having read recently that your own schedule was ranked weakest if the NFL. I am betting you are rather weary of hearing that. I find those type comparisons rather misleading. If a team is hot, they are just that.

And in the interest of fairness, Mashburn, if you are going to take credit for beating Manning in week 2, when everyone on the planet knows he was running at 50% give or take, then you have to give the Hawks credit for beating WA with RG3 being a gimp. C'mon man, fair is fair.

Clemons loss hurts this team. I was especially eager to see him at your place. He is a beast on turf. Hopefully Scruggs is healthy. He's a decent replacement.

And speaking of turf... I do believe Seattle is a better team on the artificial surface than they are on grass. Their team speed near the top of the league. Don't underestimate Wilson's elusiveness on turf either. He is one pesky little dude who just happens to throw darts on the run. The read option is going to test your LB crew.

Good luck guys. Looking forward to a war...

Our defense is just as good as yours bro, so quit your fkng crowing....and our QB, WRs, TE, and coaching all better as well. We are confident as well, and pleased to have you in our dome. You are about to be exposed.

I hate to break the news but looking at the Falcons schedule this year you guys played nobody worth a ****.

You did beat the Broncos, beat the Saints once and beat a decent Lions team but everyone else on that padded schedule I mean come on second rate teams at best.

I am worried though I will not lie. You have a monster running back. I would no way say your defense is as good as the Hawks though. Just like the Reskins saying their defense was as good but look at their schedule the played nobody worth a **** so yes their defense is going to look great by the numbers but when they face the real deal they show their true colors.

Here is to a great injury free war and I can't wait for Sunday.

I hate to break the news but looking at the Falcons schedule this year you guys played nobody worth a ****.

You did beat the Broncos, beat the Saints once and beat a decent Lions team but everyone else on that padded schedule I mean come on second rate teams at best.

I am worried though I will not lie. You have a monster running back. I would no way say your defense is as good as the Hawks though. Just like the Reskins saying their defense was as good but look at their schedule the played nobody worth a **** so yes their defense is going to look great by the numbers but when they face the real deal they show their true colors.

Here is to a great injury free war and I can't wait for Sunday.

We also beat the Skins.

I really hope some of them do their homework. This will not be a cakewalk for them like they are led to believe...

No let em think its a cakewalk. Makes hearing their whining later all the more sweet!

I read where some dbag Seafawks fan said we run a "conventional defense" obviously they have not saw a **** game we played this year.