Mike Smith And Falcons Being Very Quiet.

Rod23

I must admit that the Seahawks due give me reason to be concern. But has anyone else notice just how little is coming out of Flowery Branch? I mean really, even Roddy White isn't sayin too much.

I am starting to get the feeling that the coaching staff is developing a game plan that is going to make even die hard falcon fans be suprised. I could be wrong, i mean there is always that chance that Mike Smith wet the bed AGAIN. I'm just starting to feel that Mike Smith is going all in this Sunday.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Don't worry. Sherman will say something stupid about Roddy by the end of the day and a war of words will ensue for the rest of the week.

sounds like I should wow SHEman, and let her know he is going to be White's birch this coming up Sunday

I must admit that the Seahawks due give me reason to be concern. But has anyone else notice just how little is coming out of Flowery Branch? I mean really, even Roddy White isn't sayin too much.

I am starting to get the feeling that the coaching staff is developing a game plan that is going to make even die hard falcon fans be suprised. I could be wrong, i mean there is always that chance that Mike Smith wet the bed AGAIN. I'm just starting to feel that Mike Smith is going all in this Sunday.

This is spot on! I feel like Smitty is gonna be like a mob hit man (breaking knees style)! I believe we are gonna be so focused that once some of the others see players like Roddy not even talking smak because he is so focused and tuned in to what is at hand!

I believe the Seahawks game plan was already in place last week. Falcons practiced one day last week for seahawks. The coaching staff worked yesterday watching the game and I bet its been tweaked today. Let them be quiet and bomb the hawks on sunday.

Edited by falcons007

I believe the Seahawks game plan was already in place last week. Falcons practiced one day last week for seahawks. The coaching staff worked yesterday watching the game and I bet its been tweaked today. Let them be quiet and bomb the hawks on sunday.

They diidn't practice anything but falcons on falcons just the coaching staff worked on one team per day. They didn't work on teams in practice w/ the players!

They diidn't practice anything but falcons on falcons just the coaching staff worked on one team per day. They didn't work on teams in practice w/ the players!

Ryan said it in an interview that they practiced for Seahawks and were planning to do the same for other two opponents. I would think it probably wasn't as focussed as this week.

Edited by falcons007

It's kinda like the newer Batman movies when things are cooking but you're not sure yet as to what is about to come, the music in the background is gradually building up louder and louder and then BOOM Batman appears!

Falcons are being quiet during the week but on Sunday, BOOM!