The Truth About Seattle's Corners

Rise Up Birds

watching that game yesterday Browner was getting owned by pierre garcon who is 4-5 inches shorter than him. Sherman is scared to tackle all he does it talk crap. Browner is slow as dirt he is just big so once Julio gets a head of steam its a wrap for that guy. Roddy is way more physical than sherman and roddy can talk trash with the best of them and knows how to back it up. They really don't match up with our receivers that well. Y'all will see

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching that game yesterday Browner was getting owned by pierre garcon who is 4-5 inches shorter than him. Sherman is scared to tackle all he does it talk crap. Browner is slow as dirt he is just big so once Julio gets a head of steam its a wrap for that guy. Roddy is way more physical than sherman and roddy can talk trash with the best of them and knows how to back it up. They really don't match up with our receivers that well. Y'all will see

This is what I agree with after the game yesterday. Browner is slow and very susceptible to the double move. Sherman is decent but I highly doubt he is lock down, good-but-not great.

Like Deion said to Sherman(when he said he wanted Deion to show him some love): "Shut down the WR's from Atlanta next week and I will give you some love"

IMO Browner would be a beast of a safety, but IMO is a very physical, but average CB.

The other thing is, if the line holds up, a great QB and a great WR will always beat a great CB.

Sherman is a good corner. Browner isn't. Julio ate his lunch as a rookie. People just love on Browner because he's in Seattle and a jumbo corner too. But he's slow, stiff and tries to hold all game. A big WR like Julio will give him trouble because Julio is physical too but runs 4.3.

I just don't see them shutting down the once Dreaded Duo. Last time they played, Roddy and Julio had 17 catches and 205 yards. Without Clemons, I think Matt will have all day to pick on whoever he wants.

Wow I can understand the Browner trashing but Sherman? SMH. Nothing to back up your statements other than x player will own z player.

Sherman is a taller more physical D Hall switch the fact that ones a zone corner and the other a man corner. Sherman is a guy that going to take his shots to get you mad. That will work with a lot of WR even JJ but a guy like Roddy will take his shots back. Actually Roddy play his best when angry. And on the other statement I post, yes Sherman hold a lot.

Sherman is scared to tackle, Roddy is more physical. Every fan says that about their players. Sounds legit.

The proof is in the tape man. plus RG3 only attempted 19 passes yesterday so there weren't many oppurtunities to get after sherman. Im not gonna lie Sherman is good, but that is all he is just good and Browner is very average in his play. Im trying to see here how you can think that their size makes up for their talent. They are not that talented

Sherman is a good corner. Browner isn't. Julio ate his lunch as a rookie. People just love on Browner because he's in Seattle and a jumbo corner too. But he's slow, stiff and tries to hold all game. A big WR like Julio will give him trouble because Julio is physical too but runs 4.3.

I just don't see them shutting down the once Dreaded Duo. Last time they played, Roddy and Julio had 17 catches and 205 yards. Without Clemons, I think Matt will have all day to pick on whoever he wants.

Kinda what i'm thinking too. Sherman will contain one of our WR's but won't shut em down and the other should go off. If the loss of Clemons hurts them Ryan should have a good amount of time. Bruce Irvin is still an unknown to me. Not a good day to be Seattle if the Falcons execute.

The proof is in the tape man. plus RG3 only attempted 19 passes yesterday so there weren't many oppurtunities to get after sherman. Im not gonna lie Sherman is good, but that is all he is just good and Browner is very average in his play. Im trying to see here how you can think that their size makes up for their talent. They are not that talented

Yep and Calvin Johnson had 46 yards when going up against Sherman and the Hawks is what the tape is telling me. 24 passes defended and 8 INT's on the year. Not that talented? That's weaksauce bro. But I agree with the Browner is average assesment.

Yep and Calvin Johnson had 46 yards when going up against Sherman and the Hawks is what the tape is telling me. 24 passes defended and 8 INT's on the year. Not that talented? That's weaksauce bro. But I agree with the Browner is average assesment.

Check the tape again on half of his picks this season. They were on horrible throws against horrible quaterbacks. and its not like he was on an island with megatron, the dude had help

Sherman isn't as good as HE thinks he is tho.

The other thing is, if the line holds up, a great QB and a great WR will always beat a great CB.

Not to mention a HoF TE. The only thing that has ever worked well against Gonzo is bracketing him the entire game otherwise most of the time he will give Ryan a target.

I think their DBs will win on some plays and force Ryan to check it down or throw it away and I am sure we will have to settle for 3 on some drives but unless our Oline really screws up or we fail to protect the ball we have this one.

Across the board though, Seahawks secondary reminds me of the Cardinals, who gave Ryan the most trouble this season. I think Ryan will play well though, he should be focused and the Seahawks will be a bit fatigued from back to back west to east coast traveling.

The secondary wasn't the issue it was the pass rush. Period. He had like 6 tipped balls that game.

I think the real important thing to note is that Red Bryant has struggled a ton this year, and he got beat bad by Chris Chester (6'5 305). If Konz could get some traction going we could have some huge runs with Draw plays as Bruce Irvin gets up field way to quick it would allow Clabo to shed him to the side and get to the 2nd level. If McClure can get to the 2nd level and get a solid block and Konz can win his match up we could have some huge runs on the ground