Look At The Quarterbacks The Falcons Have Already Beaten This Year

Bring It

Uh huh.

Tell that to NC State fans who thought he was a complete joke when he played there.

He set the all time Efficiency Rating at Wisconsin and had a 100 QB rating as a rookie. This guy is good no denying that. He reminds me of a smaller and weaker Cam Newton but with more poise in the pocket. Cam gave us all sorts of issues the second time we played them.

He set the all time Efficiency Rating at Wisconsin and had a 100 QB rating as a rookie. This guy is good no denying that. He reminds me of a smaller and weaker Cam Newton but with more poise in the pocket. Cam gave us all sorts of issues the second time we played them.

If we stop Marshon watch the mistakes flow from Russell Wilson . I like the dude, but he ain't Joe Montana just yet

All true, what you say.

NC State fans think he is on some sort of magic carpet ride soon to come back to reality.

Sour grapes ?

Probably but no one talks about that part of his early career.

According to Seahawks fans, the Denver win doesn't count because Manning was getting "reacclimated" to the game again.

Jesus...

This from the fans of a team that lost a close game to a one-legged rookie QB.

lol an their packer win shouldnt count either lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHsUc2zm0KI

Edited by dirtybird#11

According to Seahawks fans, the Denver win doesn't count because Manning was getting "reacclimated" to the game again.

Jesus...

This from the fans of a team that almost lost a close game to a one-legged rookie QB.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.................................all meaningless.

I've been on the Wilson bandwagon since before it was cool. Some of the individual throws he made his junior year at NC State and Senior year at Wisconsin were pretty amazing.

But I just don't see a rookie coming into OUR building with the team as talented and desperate as we are and coming away with an upset. In fact I think the pressure is on them to step up to our game not the other way around (though I do think we bring our A game)

I've been on the Wilson bandwagon since before it was cool. Some of the individual throws he made his junior year at NC State and Senior year at Wisconsin were pretty amazing.

But I just don't see a rookie coming into OUR building with the team as talented and desperate as we are and coming away with an upset. In fact I think the pressure is on them to step up to our game not the other way around (though I do think we bring our A game)

It will be an A+ game for the ages.

Our players are tired of all the doubt.

Tony G. is going to have the game of his life. A+++

Uh huh.

Tell that to NC State fans who thought he was a complete joke when he played there.

All true, what you say.

NC State fans think he is on some sort of magic carpet ride soon to come back to reality.

Sour grapes ?

Probably but no one talks about that part of his early career.

I am a graduate of NC State and a big fan. No one I know thinks Russell Wilson is a joke. He was a great player for State in both football and baseball and we were disheartened when he left to pursue a baseball career. For those of you who don't know the full story. Russell wanted to go play Single A baseball and see if he could move up. If he could not, he wanted to come back to State and compete for the starting QB job. The back-up QB, Mike Glennon (A blue chipper and perhaps one of the top QB's in this years draft) wanted to leave and go somewhere he could start for sure. If coach O'Brian had let Mike Glennon and Russell Wilson go, he would have no QB for team training and perhaps no QB at all for the regular season. He decided to release Wilson and let Glennon be the starter. All three people did the right thing for them and very few people blame them for their decisions. It still hurt seeing Wilson play for another team, but his degree is from NC State, just like me, and I will support him in the NFL. Well, not this week, I wont. Go Falcons.

As great a season he has had, our falcons have more to loose and as long as each member comes out and plays at the high level they are capable of, there is nothing that the Seahawks can do to prevent us from winning.

From what I've read/heard if WE win, that would be the upset.