And Now ... The Real Season Begins

Padawan Knight

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

only thing I see the Hawks better at is Lynch.

but turner is not that bad as many act li8ke

800 rushing, 200 receiving, 10 TDs.....which means he is a red zone threat.

- while what does Lynch have in TD's?

just saying just saying.

and I am not even going to list the rest of our players. we all know here how 2 wrs have over a thousand, how a TE almost has a thousand, how rodgers is explosive and scary at times......and then we have a D line that is decent, 29 sacks is not bad. then we have a +13 turnover <--- scary for any team who plays us.

oh and it is in our dome. can they really handle our loud fans?

seattle only won hot games inside their own dome.

only thing I see the Hawks better at is Lynch.

but turner is not that bad as many act li8ke

800 rushing, 200 receiving, 10 TDs.....which means he is a red zone threat.

- while what does Lynch have in TD's?

just saying just saying.

and I am not even going to list the rest of our players. we all know here how 2 wrs have over a thousand, how a TE almost has a thousand, how rodgers is explosive and scary at times......and then we have a D line that is decent, 29 sacks is not bad. then we have a +13 turnover <--- scary for any team who plays us.

oh and it is in our dome. can they really handle our loud fans?

seattle only won hot games inside their own dome.

Turner has barely 100 yards receiving, not 200. But I agree with your points. This is the most confident I have ever felt about a Falcons game. Falcons are gonna blow the Hawks outta the building. I see a score in the 31-13 range.

31-13 fits right in with the current falcons fan theme going on, eh fib? Lol

That had nothing to do with my score prediction. LOL! The Seahawks struggled in the red zone against the Redskins and the Falcons red zone defense is one of the best in the NFL. I see the Seahawks having a few drives stall out in the red zone where they have to kick field goals or we force a turnover. The Falcons always have 1 or 2 drives in a game that stalls in the red zone where we have to kick a field goal. I see Matt Ryan throwing for at least 3 touchdowns.