Jackson 2 car, 16 yds, 8 avg

Forsett 3 car, 11 yds, 3.6 avg

Receiving:

Jones 11 Rec, 127 yds, 11.5 avg, 0 Td

White 6 Rec, 78 yds, 13 avg, 0 Td ----Could've had more dropped a few passes

Gonzalez 7 Rec, 56 yds, 8 avg, 1 Td

Turner 2 Rec, 18 yds, 9 avg, 0 Td

Rodgers 1 Rec, 10 yds, 10 avg, 0 Td

Baldwin 5 Rec, 84 yds, 16.8 avg, 0 Td -- Unheard of FA rookie in his 4th game.

Rice 3 Rec, 79 yds, 26.3 avg, 1 Td ---- Him and Jackson had a connection from Minnesota

M Williams 3 Rec, 36 yds, 12 avg, 1 Td

Lynch 3 Rec, 33 yds, 11 avg, 0 Td

Forsett 3 Rec, 30 yds, 10 avg, 0 Td

Obamanu 3 Rec, 25 yds, 8.3 avg, 1 Td

Miller 3 Rec, 21 yds, 7 avg, 0 Td

Basically the Falcons needs to get a early lead and make Russell Wilson (a inexperience Tavaris Jackson) play catch up. The Falcons don't need to take their foot off the gas nor play BVG prevent defense. If you look at the stats the Seahawks pretty much abandon the run.

Additions:

Koetter - OC

Nolan - DC

Samuel - Vet CB

McClain - Vet CB

Konz - Rookie G/C

Wilson - Rookie QB

Irvin - Rookie DE

Wagner - Rookie LB

Sweezy - Rookie G

Subtractions:

Mularkey

BVG

Edwards - 3 Tackles

Lofton - 4 Tacles, 1 Int

Weems - 1 KOR, 19 yds - 2 PR, 24 yds

Jackson

M. Williams - stats above

Obamanu - stats above

Forsett - stats above

So we are pretty much the same team from a year ago. Our top 3 subtractions don't hurt our production as much as the Seahawks. (From the stats above)

Past games, even against opponents this season, don't really mean a whole lot. I think the past games need to be forgotten now except for learning from some mistakes. Each new game must be played with precision running, catching, passing, blocking and tackling. The basics and the basics played with kick azz fury. The Falcons can do this, we have done this and we will do this !!!!! The end result, a trip to the SB and the Lombardi.

Past games, even against opponents this season, don't really mean a whole lot. I think the past games need to be forgotten now except for learning from some mistakes. Each new game must be played with precision running, catching, passing, blocking and tackling. The basics and the basics played with kick azz fury. The Falcons can do this, we have done this and we will do this !!!!! The end result, a trip to the SB and the Lombardi.

You are right. I was just pointing out the fact that we basically played the same team as last year and we still dominated them. In their house and at the beginning of the season when our O-line was shaky.

You are right. I was just pointing out the fact that we basically played the same team as last year and we still dominated them. In their house and at the beginning of the season when our O-line was shaky.

You are deluding yourself if you actually believe this year's team and last year's team are the same. C'mon man, be serious. Jackson is a back up QB who had ZERO comebacks last year. Wilson has had several in his rookie year. Arguably the offensive rookie of the year. The difference between the two is light years. Add to the list our MLB Bobby Wagner, quite possibly the defensive rookie of the year, and Bruce Irvin as well. Then add all the depth they have developed to the offensive and defensive line, as well as the defensibe backs,

I haven't a clue who will win this game, but I do know one thing...last year is meaningless.