Julio Its Time For You To #riseup

J-Wall

Tough matchup for us but I believe we will win this game. We have a fee great trash talkers going at it this week. Roddy vs Sherman Julio vs Browner. The size the Hawks have at CB can always be a good thing BUT there were many times they got all turned around vs the Skins wrs. Well now they have Julio,Roddy and tony g to real with. A whole different level. I think we have a big day through the air

yeah, we are going to need some explosive plays in this game, and I think Julio has to be the main guy on those.. Roddy will have a tough time with Sherman, and we cannot afford to throw in his direction all of the time. Gonzo is great, but is more of a chain mover and RZ threat, than a TE that can really stretch the field and gain big chunks of yards.. So to open everything up and keep the defense honest, we need Julio to step up and win his one on one matchups vs Browner.. If we can get Julio going, and even feeding HD getting him in open space, that would really open everything up for the rest of the guys on offense..