Seahawks Pass Def Is Overrated!

the "experts will talk about how the Seahawks Pass Def is so good, but just like Republicans and Democrats, they wont give you ALL the stats!!! lets look at the Seahawks games

in 17 games played the Hawks played 13 games where the PASS OFFENSE WAS 15TH OR WORSE!!

Team YPG Rank

Cards x2 187.8 28th

rams x2 221 18th

panties 230 16th

SF x2 206 23rd

vikes 171 31st

jets 180.7 30th

mia 198.9 26th

Bears 187 29th marshall 165 yards

buf 204 25th

was 213 20th

the average against these team 24th in pass yards.... not very good

against these bums they gave up 170 YPG passing but you take out the stink that the JET Cards and Vikes put out 63, 74, 84 and they gave up 200 ypg passing

4 teams that had a top ten pass offense

Team YPG Rank

Dal 359.6 3rd

GB 253 9th

NE 291 4th Brady 395 pass yards

Lions 307 2nd Stafford 352 pass yards

they should have lost to Gb we all know whats happend

hail mary beat NE

they crushed Dal

Lost to lions

when this team plays an elite pass Off they are not that good they are giving up 295 YPG and are close games!!!!!

the Falcons are 6th with 282 YPG and 3 guys that are gonna be a problem to guard...

We will hear all week how they are such a great PASS DEF but if you get into any debate or call a radio show make sure you mention the teams and wr that the Seahawks have played and ask the question........ who have they played this year, and stopped that had an elite pass game NO ONE!!!!

They can only play the opponents on their schedule. I hate it when our fans cry out about media disrespect when we only face a few teams with winning records and have an easy looking schedule, saying that we can't control our opponents, and then bust out the same argument to discredit another team...we'll do well, imho, but their defense shouldn't be taken lightly.

They can only play the opponents on their schedule. I hate it when our fans cry out about media disrespect when we only face a few teams with winning records and have an easy looking schedule, saying that we can't control our opponents, and then bust out the same argument to discredit another team...we'll do well, imho, but their defense shouldn't be taken lightly.

Im not taking their D Lightly im just stating the facts... all i said was we are going to hear that they are such a great pass def, and they are good but they are over rated, those corners are a beast.. i have been a fan that said ATL shouldve lost games and that they didnt play well enough.... i just want people to realize that we are getting the "dont have a chance" label and why

They're kind of like us in some way.. They might give up some yards (that is bound to happen at some point when you play that much man coverage), but they don't allow a lot of points - just like us..

That's why we gotta strike fast and get a lead, and make an emphasis on getting TDs in the red zone in stead of FGs.. Seattle's offense has been very very good at getting TDs when in the Red zone, so obviously we have got to keep up, and be better than them inside the 20.

RG3 shredded that ferocious pass D before his knee gave out. If his knee had held up another quarter+, Falcons would be facing the redskins next week.

Hawks lost their best pass rusher.

Hawks travel schedule the last several weeks has been insane.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Falcons jump out to a 14 point lead, and then just keep going.

Agree, I have been reviewing game tape from (Game Rewind) and I find that if you control their front four, we win the game. That secondary is strong and big, but when forced to cover without help over the top, they can get abused. They do not have the speed to keep up with Roddy or Julio down field.