Espn : Merril Duaine Hoge ---- Falcons Did Everything Right !

falcon_ace

ESPN : Merril DuAine Hoge ----

Falcons did everything right scheme wise against Packers in blowout.

He said John Abe missed rodgers few times.

There were 2-3 plays to be made and falcons were in right scheme but players didnt wrap up.

A.Rodgers avoided few sacks & made great throws and that was the ballgame.

You can blame that playoff loss on players.

He said same thing can happen this week if falcons don't wrap up when they will have wilson under grasp.

This matchup is strength against strength.

Roddy white & Jones are not physical Wrs. Their corners will hit them hard & keep that going till their Wrs give up.

He likes Falcons but was not confident.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I've been saying that for years about the Packers game. I've never agreed with him more.

But......there is still a lesson to learn from the game scheme wise.

Next time the Falcons game plan won't depend on free runners at Rodgers. They will play coverage instead.

Roddy white was a state champ wrestling, he is known for being very physical.... And just look at Julio, dude is huge. His comment is puzzling?

Yea, that comment is odd. Not only are they both known for their receiving abilities, but for their blocking abilities. Thats something Smith and Robiskie teach Falcons WRs, to be physical.

Oh well, I hope the hawks DBs think the same thing. Good. People keep talking about no respect, about how everyone is gonna be on Seattles bandwagon this week. GOOD. I hope it lights a fire under the Falcons arses.

Wow, I've been saying that for years. I've never agreed with him more.

But......there is still a lesson to learn from the game scheme wise.

Next time the Falcons game plan won't depend on free runners at Rodgers. They will play coverage instead.

Game tape never LIES.

That loss was on players. If they dont learn from that then we will never win playoff game.

For all of this talk about their DB's being physical, they better hope to god that Wlison doesn't lead Rices glass *** Duntas way or he's gonna get broken.

Dunta got knocked out by a midget last week so I don't think Russell is going to be sweating him.

ESPN : Merril DuAine Hoge ----

Falcons did everything right scheme wise against Packers in blowout.

He said John Abe missed rodgers few times.

There were 2-3 plays to be made and falcons were in right scheme but players didnt wrap up.

A.Rodgers avoided few sacks & made great throws and that was the ballgame.

You can blame that playoff loss on players.

He said same thing can happen this week if falcons don't wrap up when they will have wilson under grasp.

This matchup is strength against strength.

Roddy white & Jones are not physical Wrs. Their corners will hit them hard & keep that going till their Wrs give up.

He likes Falcons but was not confident.

Falcons did have a great gameplan v. Green Bay but Aaron Rodgers>>>>Game manager. We lost because of it. We will need Ryan to step up or else this will be another one and done.