Notre Dame V. Alabama National Championship Game Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's impressive. My in-laws are auburn fans, and I almost think they get more enjoyment out of a bama loss than an auburn win.

^^^ Bigger man than I. ^^^^

Like I've posted numerous times before, most of my close friends in law school were bama fans, so I watched nearly every single bama game with them for 3 years. The rivalry is fun, but I simply do not understand the hatred and vitriol that has become so engrained in it. There's too much else in life to worry about sports that much.

With that being said, I hate Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints more than just about anything I can think of.

I'll be pulling for bama, as I do most any time they're not playing Auburn.

I'm the same way. I don't hate Bama like I do LSU and Georgia. I usually find myself rooting for Bama quite a bit when they're not playing Auburn. Been rooting for them to win the NC ever since South Carolina lost to Florida and lost their shot at it.

you will never catch me rooting for another sec team. i just cant do it. its not personal against any other team i just cant do it.

i love uga. i generally dislike the sec.

the only time in my life i have ever rooted for notre dame was in 2004 when they played Tenn. i bought a nd shirt with my uga shirt under it.

The strength of ND's defense is run d... they are better than some might think, but I don't think they can hang with Bama for a full 60 minutes.

ND offense is a wild card. If they don't make mistakes I think they can make it interesting.

Feeling like it will be a good game that Bama wins in the 4th quarter.

I'll watch this game because I love college football (same reason I watched LSU vs Bama part deux, despite stating that I wouldn't). It just might be hard to at times because the Dawgs were 5 yards away from being here instead of Bama.

For the benefit of UGA in recruiting I kinda want Bama to lose... but if I'm being honest about it, I want Alabama to validate the quality of our loss to them by whipping the Irish.