Scared Of Who...scared Of What?

Everyone is saying we can't beat a physical team and we are soft...I laugh because since MR has been here, haven't we beat the Ravens - twice, the 49ers - twice, Steelers once and they beat us in OT on a non-call on holding and a 70+ yard TD run, Broncos (this year with their physical defense), and the Bears - twice.

How are we soft and can't match Seattle physical, intimidating defense? As a matter of fact, didn't we go UP TO Seattle and beat them in their house? I know this is the playoffs now, but the media needs to acknowledge that we are not soft and we CAN and will beat them, IN OUR HOUSE!!

But fans outside of Atlanta fans would not know the defenses and physical teams that we have faced and defeated since MR has been here because they do not pay attention to our wins and dismiss our wins as the other teams losing. Oh well...

Falcons gonna prey on those Seabiscuits.

DEFEND THE DOME!! LET'S GO PREDATORS!!

Because we are ranked 29th in rushing yards, and 21st in rushing yards allowed.

And the right side of our OL is leaky as crap.

Our pass offense, and our pass defense is not soft...but no one correlates toughness with pass defense unless they are the Seahawks for some reason.

Because we are ranked 29th in rushing yards, and 21st in rushing yards allowed.

And the right side of our OL is leaky as crap.

Our pass offense, and our pass defense is not soft...but no one correlates toughness with pass defense unless they are the Seahawks for some reason.

Understood. Our defense has withstood some good running backs as well as the best in the business in running QBs; Cam, RGIII, Brees/Romo (not runners, but a d@mn good scrambler and pocket presence). we limited DMc, muscle hamster (1st game) and 'contained' Alfred Morris. If we can contain Lynch the way we did Morris - 24 carries 110 yards with no huge gash (we know he's gonna have 1), then we beat them easily.

Turner is due a big game and I just don't fear their rush defense, plus their top pass rusher is done. Bruce Irvin is decent, but he can/will be accounted for on just about every down. I think he will get worn down in the second half.

This is all going to depend upon our o-line. If they can put their big boy pants on and play hard, fast and aggressive we can win the whole thing.

No team scares me if this o-line performs.

This is all going to depend upon our o-line. If they can put their big boy pants on and play hard, fast and aggressive we can win the whole thing.

No team scares me if this o-line performs.

This is PRECISELY my thoughts on our team. I don't fear anyone, if our team shows up. We can pull off close win but I think we can be dominant if we played our A game the entire game. We get conservative offensively and defensively after we gain about a 14 point lead. I'm ready the next 3 games.

Edited by The Peregrine