Reasons For A Falcons Win On Sunday

UK FALCON UK

Since the media won't mention any of this i thought i would.

I truly believe that this Falcons team has been waiting for this playoff game since about week 8 when it was pretty obvious we were going to make the playoffs again and therefore this team is ready to explode.

So the Seahawks run the ball well and the Falcons don't play the run too good, didn't stop the Falcons winning 13 games now did it?

The Seahawks corners maybe physical (so i keep hearing) but Roddy loves physcial and there is now way that Bowman can cover Julio down the field, NO WAY.

Falcons should have succsess should they choose on crossing routes and thier linebackers won't stop Gonzalez getting good numbers. Douglas could be somewhat of an x-factor here.

Looks like they lost thier best pass rusher in Clemons (ACL?), this should help give Ryan time for our guys to get open downfield.

The Seahawks lost 5 games on the road this year.

With all that said, i truly believe that this game will be won by our offense, shut out last year in New York i expect a more aggresive game plan and a big day for Matt Ryan.

27 Points will be enough, maybe even 24 but if we get a strong start and a couple of turnovers we could hit 31-34.

LETS DO THIS.

Edited by UK FALCON UK

Guest Negatorris

Anything over 20 points should be enough. Our D will definitely show up. They may allow Lynch his yards, but they will clamp down on him and Wilson if they somehow get into our redzone. Our D is much better than the Redskins defense, when it comes to scheming, and our QB is not playing on one leg.

Anything over 20 points should be enough. Our D will definitely show up. They may allow Lynch his yards, but they will clamp down on him and Wilson if they somehow get into our redzone. Our D is much better than the Redskins defense, when it comes to scheming, and our QB is not playing on one leg.

Preach!

yep, agree. I posted about the match up of our O v their D, and I think we match up great, with a couple of considerations

1. Interior oline needs to stay stout

2. The refs need to let the big guys out wide fight. Think they'll be some PI in our favour as well if we take long shots downfield, Browner and Sherman will get caught out 1-1

3. The LBs won't be able to cover Tony

4. The screen game will be needed to slow down the blitz