Playoffs And Improvisation...

Mr. Right

Can someone post a GIF of Ryan improvising? All I know is that in the playoffs, QBs have to take it to the next level and often improvise when things breakdown (i.e. pocket collapses or WRs are knocked off their route). You know like a left handed throw, underhand toss, escaping pressure ala E.Manning in his 1st Superbowl win, Vick's houdini plays, etc... I need a GIF to make me feel more confident about this upcoming game.

Edited by Mr. Right

Can someone post a GIF of Ryan improvising? All I know is that in the playoffs, QBs have to take it to the next level and often improvise when things breakdown (i.e. pocket collapses or WRs are knocked off their route). You know like a left handed throw, underhand toss, escaping pressure ala E.Manning in his 1st Superbowl win, Vick's houdini plays, etc... I need a GIF to make me feel more confident about this upcoming game.

Is this the kind of improvisation you are talking about?

Edited by AthensDirtyBird

Is this the kind of improvisation you are talking about?

No no i think hes talking about the one where wilson fumbled the ball and lynch save his *** or maybe the part where rgiii had his leg give out n he layed there and let seattle recover the ball and seal the game instead of fighting for the ball like a true leader should

I've seen this play in gif form somewhere but couldn't find it. It was the one I was looking for when I came across the others. HIghlight at 4:28 second mark.

http://youtu.be/zXJEoobk1qs

also a couple nice scrambles at 2:52 and 4:00

Ryan has what it takes to create plays. Hopefully the line holds up and he doesn't have to make too many this Sunday.