The Seahawks Pass Catchers Are Their Strength

Russel Wilson completed passes to seven different receivers Today

None are excellent options by any standard but all are reliable and get the job done. they will test every db and lb on this team.

We should take some notes and start spreading teams out like this. We would be unstoppable. Instead of trying to force it to the fabulous 3 all game. We need to get HD involved and rogers and snelling heavy. We need 2 te sets and we need 4 wide. Who is our 4th receiver these days........Get the man in the **** game

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcan Moore's strength is his creepiness.

The Seahawks strength is their physicality. The Fulcans will have to fight for their lives to win this game. I don't think this is their strength?

RW/TG/JJ are very physical receivers and if the refs let a lot go I still favor the Falcons receiving core...especially deep routes.

Im not saying he hasnt, I am just saying you cant argue that they have no receivers, Id rather they only had 2 great ones instead of 5 targets that are all reliable. We have two great corners that match up.

Im just pointing out that the fact that they have no receivers makes them tougher to defend then if they had. They are all good at making plays, therefore you have to have everyone playing strong d

Grats to the Seahawks for strugging to beat a team with a 1 legged QB.

The Seahawks rookie Qb battled back from a 14 point deficit to smash the Redskins. Had nothing to do with how many legs on the Redskins side. Wilson dominates. He is everything that Matty "Nice" isn't. Wilson comes off very humble but he's an ice cold NFC killer.

The Seahawks rookie Qb battled back from a 14 point deficit to smash the Redskins. Had nothing to do with how many legs on the Redskins side. Wilson dominates. He is everything that Matty "Nice" isn't. Wilson comes off very humble but he's an ice cold NFC killer.

is that why they lost 5 games?

Kinda like the AFC killer that Mark Sanchez was his first couple years with the Jets...

Wilson outworks every player in the NFL. Sanchez couldn't hold his towel on the way out of the shower.

Please educate yourself.

I'm fully aware of Wilson's work ethic. It's broadcast all over King 5 on a daily basis. (Oh yeah, forgot to mention I live in the Seattle area)

My point was Sanchez looked just as good... and look at him now. I'd hold off on Wilson's Canton bust for the time being... and get him a ladder too.

Ryan has completed passes to seven or more receivers 11 times this season.

Seahawks should be taking notes from us.

Thank you. Why is it always what Atlanta needs to do? The Seahawks have alot to worry about other than flying back and forth coast to coast. Dayum it we have a really good team with alot of great players.