Dear Arthur Blank, Mike Smith, And Dirk Koetter

Please Do Not do any of these things

Stop Scoring or playing like you have a lead until you either have a win, or have a 28 point lead with the ball and less than one quarter left

Please do not come out in two wide sets with turner in the backfield unless those two wides are TE and its JUMBO

Please do not defer the Kickoff like i saw done by some teams the first weekend of Playoffs

Please Do these things

Play aggressive in 3 plus wide and use trips, bunch, and use rogers in the screen game and outside running game out of passing formations

Run No Huddle and test the physical corners deep and threaten them into penalties

Pour salt in the wounds until they cry mercy and remember PETE CARROL Loves to run up his scores, give him a dose of his own

We should defer if we win the toss.

I agree. Our defense usually plays fairly well in boths halves, if we have a lead going into the 3rd, we'll be good.

I don't want to go 3 and out on the first drive and give them a chance at gaining some early momentum. I'd rather them go 3 and out and let us do it, or them score and we score right back.

I doubt either team will go over 10 points in the first half. If one does, it's either gonna be them, only to let us come back, or us going up 21-7 at halftime.

I agree. Our defense usually plays fairly well in boths halves, if we have a lead going into the 3rd, we'll be good.

I don't want to go 3 and out on the first drive and give them a chance at gaining some early momentum. I'd rather them go 3 and out and let us do it, or them score and we score right back.

I doubt either team will go over 10 points in the first half. If one does, it's either gonna be them, only to let us come back, or us going up 21-7 at halftime.

why so they can come out and pound up a 9 minute first drive quieting our dome, then put all the pressure on us of playoff past, and force us into a game of trenches until we successfully score 3 unanswered? I think thats a terrible idea

Id rather come out and score on our opening drive as we did and it worked so well all year. Force the young rookie to respond on the road and give them the pressure then let our strong defense confuse, get the crowd even more pumped and then pot the wood to them where they cant get past the fifty until the last drive of the second quarter. Football is alot about momentum, gotta strike while the iron is hot, you never know when a few plays will bounce their way and we go cold. Want to get the jitters out and go to town

i really can't shake the image in my head of us arrogantly trying to come out in two wide a lot early on and force turner. Its happened in every huge game and it backfires in every huge game. That plays so well into their defensive gameplan its disgusting and an abomination to try. They are built the way they are to compete for the division title against the likes of the rams, Cards, and the niners. With Gore lining up and smashing and playing man on islands with the big corners that can tackle on outside runs, with S jax doing the same and Beanie and the cards doing the same.

We are built this way for a reason too, to compete against bress and all his weapons, tampa and their wrs and weapons and to compete against teams in the playoffs like the Giants, and the Packers, Needing to score a lot and then pass defense. Thats why we need to understand how they are built and how we are built. We dont stop the run well mostly because we shouldnt need to.

If we score like we should, then the other teams wont be running. However tightening up like a frogs azz in water is an understatement to the play calling of past. Turner runs at the defense of the hawks with two wides and their full box of lb and Linemen will not work.........trust me Throwing in that set wont work either because the corners will jam our wr long enough with safety help over the top that the only weapon will be gonzo. The plays will work some of the time, they will result in hurries, fast feet, bad throws and possible picks or fumbles the rest of the time and long 3rd downs. We need to show them whos boss, just like we played the giants game to a tee.

ps a 2 yard run, and a 4 yd run means we need 100% completion to get a first down. 3 passes of 11 yards means we need 33% completion rate to get a first down and last i checked, matty was completing 70%.

I just see this logic that they are good on defense so we need to get into manageable 3rd downs, My idea of a manageable 3rd down is not getting into them in the first place, and if we did, then its because he incompleted the first two and his percentages say he will complete the third.