Richard Sherman Slapped By Was Ot Trent Williams

falcons007

Bring on the Popcorn.

http://www.whosay.co...tw&code=QmG4UiO

January 6, 2013Redskins OT Trent Williams slapped Seahawks CB Richard Sherman at the end of Sunday's game and wanted to apologize publicly. He released a statement through his agent Ben Dogra of CAA Sports: "I want to take this opportunity to apologize for my actions that took place following tonight's game. It was a hard fought game between two great teams and I let my emotions get the best of me. To Richard Sherman, the Seahawks, Mr. Daniel Snyder, Coach Shanahan, Mr. Bruce Allen, my teammates, and all the fans...I am truly sorry. I feel as though I've taken many strides to be a better person this season and this is not how I wanted it to end. And for that, I apologize for my actions."

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Redskins OT Trent Williams slapped Seahawks CB Richard Sherman at the end of Sunday's game and wanted to apologize pub…http://say.ly/QmG4UiO

Edit: Here is the gif. Thanks to slamee101

trent.gif

Edited by falcons007

Sherman is building wrong reputation in the NFL. He will probably get hit a lot.

This is true. Reminds me a lot of Cortland Finnegan. With the exception of maybe Deion, it seems like corners that jaw like that end up looking pretty silly at some point in their careers. See also DHall, or Aqib Talib. Asante is close, so maybe I should be careful calling the kettle black. Because I love the way he plays.

This is true. Reminds me a lot of Cortland Finnegan. With the exception of maybe Deion, it seems like corners that jaw like that end up looking pretty silly at some point in their careers. See also DHall, or Aqib Talib. Asante is close, so maybe I should be careful calling the kettle black. Because I love the way he plays.

But Asante has more swagger than finnegan or Sherman. They play dirty and Asante not so much.