Deangelo Hall 2.0

http://www.nfl.com/n...ffle-after-game

I hope after we eliminate the Seahawks on Sunday, Ryan and Julio (backup for Ryan) walks up to Sherman and pull a you mad bro? Classless as it may be there was no reason for him to start mouthing after the game to Trent Williams. I understand Brady bc he talked trash during the Pat-Hawks game. The whole night though Sherman was provoking the Skins players. It should have ended when the game ended. Thus he is now DHall 2.0.

Sherman is good, but he is a b*tch. Trash talking is something you do before the game and during the game. After the game, you show a little respect. I hope the Falcons players show him respect after we beat the Seahawks this week, and we'll leave it up to the fans to let that guy have it.

Sherman is good, but he is a b*tch. Trash talking is something you do before the game and during the game. After the game, you show a little respect. I hope the Falcons players show him respect after we beat the Seahawks this week, and we'll leave it up to the fans to let that guy have it.

Egg man should be reporting for duty

I'm sure if Roddy and Julio don't know that hes a trash talker, they'll get a chance to see all of it in film. He was doing it all game. Please god let them get 100+ a piece and a good W. I hate when the media and fans hype a team up, everyone isnt gonna pull a road rampage act as 5 or 6 seed. They've gotten so used to seeing it that they call it with no hesitation or real thought.