Our Wr's Vs Sea Cb's

THE ICEMAN

I find it funny that they expect a rookie CB to cover a HOF type WR in Roddy in his prime and likely the biggest game of his career. Then on the other side you have 6-4 CB in Browner who loves to press and play physical problem is Julio's not Santana Moss plus there's not many elite CB's who can shut down Julio I highly doubt Browner slows Julio down then you would think they put Thomas on TG which is fine take your best ball hawk and put him in coverage. Oh then there's Rodgers and HD

I may be being a little homer here but if the Falcons put the ball in Ryan hands from start to finish and stay aggressive I could see 350 + yards from Ryan I just don't see how they'll cover everybody and now that there best Pass Rusher is out as well.

I will say they have a good defense and there CB's are good But we have pretty much 3 number 1 options and they only have 1 number 1 CB

Browner is also dinged up, a couple of double moves and pump fakes will losen him up then Julio will run right by him. Then again, Julio may just run right by him while he is in press coverage.

The great thing about the Hawks-Skins game was the physicallity, both teams dinged themselves up pretty badly. I was like wow our game is gonna be pretty nice if they keep going off at eachother like this. I also believe because the way that game was played the Hawks have to be emotionally spent, they fought almost every down.

I find it funny that they expect a rookie CB to cover a HOF type WR in Roddy in his prime and likely the biggest game of his career. Then on the other side you have 6-4 CB in Browner who loves to press and play physical problem is Julio's not Santana Moss plus there's not many elite CB's who can shut down Julio I highly doubt Browner slows Julio down then you would think they put Thomas on TG which is fine take your best ball hawk and put him in coverage. Oh then there's Rodgers and HD

I may be being a little homer here but if the Falcons put the ball in Ryan hands from start to finish and stay aggressive I could see 350 + yards from Ryan I just don't see how they'll cover everybody and now that there best Pass Rusher is out as well.

I will say they have a good defense and there CB's are good But we have pretty much 3 number 1 options and they only have 1 number 1 CB

I have no concerns that Roddy,Julio,Douglas and Gonzo can get open. Their defense is based off of their speed on the DL, it's up to the OL to slow them down,and Ryan to get the ball out quickly and accurately. Something Ryan is usually very adapt at. Not to mention throw in some draw plays and screens. It's up to the defense to slow down Lynch and make them one dimensional.

RW was a wrestling champ at state level, he is good in handling Physical corner backs. JJ is a big dude and pretty good in beating Jam or bump and run coverage. With Clemons out they should let Baker and Blalock have one on one match ups. Give help to Konz with McClure and hopefully Clabo will do his part.

I think our CB's vs their WR's are more of a dominate match in our favor, than their CB's vs our WR's.

AGREED! And, add in Gonzalez with a little HD & Quizz sprinkled in and it almost looks like a complete mismatch in our favor. And, another thing....Just because they have "big, physical" CBs doesn't mean they can't be had. Football is just as much MENTAL as it is physical...mistakes will get them TORCHED this week!!

Edited by BirdzEyeView

The Falcons will welcome any team that wants to put their corners one-on-one against Roddy and Julio. Their defense is outstanding, but our offense s well rested and is more talented in the skill positions than anyone they've faced. They're also playing at home, on turf, while the other team has to travel across the country and play a one o'clock game.

My feeling is that the Seahawks need this to be a shoot out in order to win. I feel confident that our offense will score plenty of points.