Sunday, January 6, 2013 - An anonymous Seattle Seahawks fan reportedly told their local news station that the Seahawks are a good team, and might even be able to beat the Falcons. Falcon fans everywhere are in uproar at such egregious disrespect from the media. Dozens of fires have broken out in downtown Atlanta at witnessing the comment, perpetuated by who they claim is a "clown," a "troll," and "simply not qualified to have an opinion on football." We have live footage of one such fan after witnessing the media disrespect, pictured below.

funny-gifs-getting-angry.gif

~Jason La Bedwetter, Atlanta Sport Reporter or Something

Why the Falcons will continue their losing ways in the playoffs

The Falcons have made it to the playoffs as the top seed two of the last 3 years. Each time was more demoralizing and do not expect it to change. I covered the Raiders, Hawks, Warriors, and Braves. All teams in Atlanta are losers with a terrible fanbase. I fully expect a lost as do my fellow colleagues like Jason La Betwetter and Mark Moore.

- Terrence Bradley, AJC lead blogger

Not related to the actual story , but this gif is how I imagine Pokersteve looks like after a loss.

LOL. No way. That dude looks positively PLACID compared to how I look after a loss. I'd really like to know how I could possibly stay that calm. There ain't enough Xanex or Prozac on the planet to bring me down to that dude's laid-back, relaxed demeanor. sad.png

Sunday, January 6, 2013 - An anonymous Seattle Seahawks fan reportedly told their local news station that the Seahawks are a good team, and might even be able to beat the Falcons. Falcon fans everywhere are in uproar at such egregious disrespect from the media. Dozens of fires have broken out in downtown Atlanta at witnessing the comment, perpetuated by who they claim is a "clown," a "troll," and "simply not qualified to have an opinion on football." We have live footage of one such fan after witnessing the media disrespect, pictured below.

funny-gifs-getting-angry.gif

~Jason La Bedwetter, Atlanta Sport Reporter or Something

I bet it was Swift ph34r.png

Q and A With Pat Yasinkas

PokerSteve from Atlanta

Atlanta fans deserve this win. We need to come out and dominate in all 12 phases of the game. We need to put our foot on their throats and continue past the whistle. Instead of resting during halftime we need to stay on the field and practice. There are zero excuses for this team to fail. What do you think the key to a Falcons win is Pat?

Pat Yasinkas

Yes.

FalconFanSince1970 from Atlanta

These mofos on these boards think Turner is done. He's not. Trust me. We got dimitroff'd over that Julio pick. We could have had Patrick Willis, Ed Reed, Tom Brady and Lawrence Taylor. We need rest. You need rest Pat?

Pat Yasinkas

WTF?

Swift from Neptune

.matt ryan cant throw. hes the 6th best qb in the nfcs south. he has never thrown a td pass in march or april. his got pigeon toes and a funny harecut. we wasted 5 years on this guy.. you cant judge a qb by wins and L's. i need a stats so i can prove my points,any help?

Pat Yasinkas

Interesting.

PokerSteve from Atlanta

Atlanta fans deserve this win. We need to come out and dominate in all 12 phases of the game. We need to put our foot on their throats and continue past the whistle. Instead of resting during halftime we need to stay on the field and practice. There are zero excuses for this team to fail. What do you think the key to a Falcons win is Pat?

Pat Yasinkas

Yes.

These mofos on these boards think Turner is done. He's not. Trust me. We got dimitroff'd over that Julio pick. We could have had Patrick Willis, Ed Reed, Tom Brady and Lawrence Taylor. We need rest. You need rest Pat?

Pat Yasinkas

WTF?

Swift from Neptune

.matt ryan cant throw. hes the 6th best qb in the nfcs south. he has never thrown a td pass in march or april. his got pigeon toes and a funny harecut. we wasted 5 years on this guy.. you cant judge a qb by wins and L's. i need a stats so i can prove my points,any help?

Pat Yasinkas

Interesting.

LOL

PokerSteve from Atlanta

Pat Yasinkas

Yes.

Pat Yasinkas

WTF?

Swift from Neptune

Pat Yasinkas

Interesting.

Oh Jesus, this is the best post I've seen in ages. I would +∞ your post if I could.

PokerSteve from Atlanta

Pat Yasinkas

Yes.

Pat Yasinkas

WTF?

Swift from Neptune

Pat Yasinkas

Interesting.

LMFAOOOOOO. Post of the year!

PokerSteve from Atlanta

Pat Yasinkas

Yes.

Pat Yasinkas

WTF?

Swift from Neptune

Pat Yasinkas

Interesting.

I think we all agree that this is HOF worthy.

PokerSteve from Atlanta

Pat Yasinkas

Yes.

Pat Yasinkas

WTF?

Swift from Neptune

Pat Yasinkas

Interesting.

laugh.png

Great stuff, man.

You got Swifts typing skills down to a science.